Thread: September 2017

Default September 2017

Our annual trip will be Labor Day weekend 2017. This will be our 5th time back. We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary. Each and every time we go, we meet amazing people that become life long friends. Waiting a year seems almost unbearable. Debbie and I (Ken) look forward to meeting new friends and catching up with old friends. We will be honkered down on the right side of the island feeling the peace and serenity of the Caribbean 😎... And sipping on chocolate martinis!! 🇯🇲🍹
    Cheers everyone!!

Hi Folks! We are also celebrating our 30th anniversary Labor Day week! We arrive on Sept 2 and have to return to reality Sept 9. Second trip there for us. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

Just booked for 9/14-9/23. Looking forward to coming home!! Had such a great time on our first trip to CTI cannot wait to come back. Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing all of the great staff again, especially Byron (he is a welcoming party all by himself!!)
    One Love!!

RickNDarla

CTI--2016, September 2017

Giving this thread a bump!! By the looks of this thread, we have the resort all to ourselves!!!! Cant wait to come home!!!!
    One Love!!

RickNDarla

Hi, we just booked for September 4-12. My husband, Chris, and I, Lisa, went to Couples Negril in 2013 for our honeymoon. I can't wait for our trip to CTI.

We are booked for 7th thru 20th. So looking forward to seeing our annual friends and meeting new ones.

By the way we are Paul & Debbie. One love since 1980!

Michael and Mia - 8/30 - 9/8 - first timers to Couples

30 days!!! Let the countdown to return home begin!!!!! Soooo excited 9/14-9/23

Rick n Darla
    One Love!!

RickNDarla

Single digit dance - Nine days!!

1 week!!!!!
    One Love!!

RickNDarla