Thread: Videographer?

Default Videographer?

I'd like to do the "One Love" package or something similar....no guests, just the two of us. But I would like a video to share with family. Does Couples offer a videographer and at what price?

Out first wedding at csa (04) we got the dvd and it turned awesome. To this day its my prized posession. It was also very cheap back then. I remember getting an actual video tape and opted for the dvd copy to for an extra $85 or something.
    In 2014 we renewed our vows and inquired about the video. If I remember right it was $300 just for the raw video and $600 if you wanted graphics and music edited into it. We declined this time. They video taped it anyway just in case. It seems a littte steep imo but now I don't even see where you can purchase it ala carte but I'm sure if you emailed the wedding coordinator they could give you a price. You could bring a videocamera and ask someone to help you out maybe?

My only regret is not having a videographer. The dames to go by in whirl it would have been nice to have it recorded properly!