Default Post wedding dinner on the beadh!

Hello again! We haven't booked anything yet but we are planning our wedding sometime next October or November. I am dreaming of a 4:00 ceremony followed by a romantic dinner on the beach at sunset! Has anyone done this? Should we be concerned with mosquitoes and sand fleas?? THANK YOU!!!

You will most likely have more trouble with sand fleas that mosquitos. We only had trouble after it rained. Spray something with deet on your feet and lower legs. Im going to try some skin-so-soft by Avon but weve never had issues with mosquitos.

Should I be worried about this? I get married at 4pm and having a candlelit dinner on the beach on the 10th January 17? Any further advise, I don't want to be bitten to death under my wedding dress with fleas? x

Quote Originally Posted by ButtonandBean View Post
    Should I be worried about this? I get married at 4pm and having a candlelit dinner on the beach on the 10th January 17? Any further advise, I don't want to be bitten to death under my wedding dress with fleas? x
    Put some bug spray or "Skin So Soft" from Avon. It will help against sand fleas.

yes, your plan is so cool
    With us, we have some ideas from your article.
    Thanks for your discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    You will most likely have more trouble with sand fleas that mosquitos. We only had trouble after it rained. Spray something with deet on your feet and lower legs. Im going to try some skin-so-soft by Avon but weve never had issues with mosquitos.
    I agree with this that You will most likely have more trouble with sand fleas that mosquitos.