Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newbies to CSS

Default Newbies to CSS

My wife and I are booked for Jan 4, 2017. Is there any recommendations for our first time at CSS. We have booked a One Bedroom Beachfront Suite. We will be spending a lot of time at SSB. Any help with where to eat (lobster night) and any other tips will be greatly appreciated. See you in January!!!

My wife and I were there in August and it was better than we could have imagined. We spent the majority of our time at SSB on a floatie in both the ocean, and the pool. The food at the grill there was great. We stayed in "A" block which is closest to SSB and the room was fantastic! My suggestion would be to request a room in "A". You will have an Awesome time regardless! We are already booked to return August 2017!

Do not plan too many excursions before you get there. SSB is wonderful and you will enjoy it! Let the sand gravity direct your day.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Frosty

We get there the same day so feel free to ask us anything you like...we are also in the beachfront suites and will be at SSB early the next morning.

Where are you coming from?? We will be arriving on Air Canada - Rouge arriving about 12:20 pm
    Last edited by Gatekeeper; September 12th, 2016 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    Frosty

We get there the same day so feel free to ask us anything you like...we are also in the beachfront suites and will be at SSB early the next morning.

Where are you coming from?? We will be arriving on Air Canada - Rouge arriving about 12:20 pm
    Hi Gatekeeper

We are on the same flight! We can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    Hi Gatekeeper

We are on the same flight! We can't wait.

Perfect...just ask around as to who is from North Bay. That'll be us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    Perfect...just ask around as to who is from North Bay. That'll be us.
    See you then!

We are there 2-17/2-26. Can't wait!!!

We will just be getting there! 2-25/3-4
    See u there!

We are also newbies arriving Jan 1, 2017 from Alabama! Can't wait for SSB and our one bedroom beachfront suite!

Mary and Jessie

Save us a seat! See you there. We booked the same room.

Can't wait

Hello woodismom, it's a small world as we are from Florence also. We will be back to CSS next week, 6th trip to Couples. You guys are going to love it!

Wow Pickwicker,

It truly is a small world! Any insider tips you can give would be appreciated! I love reading these message boards. We are very excited about our trip and are counting down the days!
    Jessie and Mary
    Florence, AL USA

Feel free to contact us at pickwicker39@yahoo.com

I just sent you an email! Thank you so much!
    Jessie and Mary
    Florence, AL USA

Hi Pickwicker39 I sent you an e mail about CSS

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    My wife and I are booked for Jan 4, 2017. Is there any recommendations for our first time at CSS. We have booked a One Bedroom Beachfront Suite. We will be spending a lot of time at SSB. Any help with where to eat (lobster night) and any other tips will be greatly appreciated. See you in January!!!
    If you are new to the Au Naturelle experience then please may I ask you to post your experiences on the 'feedback after your vacation' thread just below your own post? It's very helpful to others who may be undecided. It seems from your confidence that you'll spend much time at SSB that this may not be the case though. Have a brilliant holiday. We know you will!

Good evening Pickwicker!

How was your trip?
    Jessie and Mary
    Florence, AL USA

We are counting the days!! We will add out feedback after our time at CSS. We are so looking forward to it.

May I ask how your trip was? Planning a trip and love to be informed. Tips on room location?

How was your trip? Any advice, planning trip there soon and love to be informed.

We had the best time! Won't be our last, either. We are planning 12 nights in January. We were in A Block, close to SSB. Great ocean view. Spent every day at SSB. Met great people, now friends!! Explore the resort, gorgeous grounds and pathways. Can't wait to get back home again!

You experienced with AN. Will be our first. Kind of nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ia515 View Post
    Don't be. After 5 minutes it will seem natural. Liquid courage may help before you get there. You MUST be completely nude at SSB. That is enforced by the way. Enjoy Mon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ia515 View Post
    You may find that you laugh at the nervousness after you visit. You will meet friendly and very kind people or your privacy will be respected if you do not want to join in. Everyone has to have a first experience you and will be among the lucky ones to have your first experience at SSB!! Our first experience was over 30 years ago in southern Colorado, but SSB is amazing....you may never want to wear a wet/sandy bathing suit ever again.

Walk over to SSB, find your spot and shed your clothes. You may experience a moment of panic until you look around and find that the world has continued to spin. You may also find that no one has even noticed that you shed your clothes, LOL. Stay in your spot on the beach or summon your courage and walk up to the bar and pool. You will immediately be accepted and invited to join whatever game is happening or you will be drawn into a conversation....it will be up to you to join in. If you want to keep to yourselves, that will definitely be respected. You will meet the nicest people if you do join in....sometimes you will make life long friends while there. If you join in, you will quickly forget that you are naked...we all have It does not matter if you are overweight, fit, scarred or wrinkled....you will definitely see all shapes, sizes and fitness levels....just remember that there are VERY FEW perfect bodies or Ken and Barbie types. If you are scarred, embrace those and consider them victories that you have won!

Just take deep breaths and try it, but try it right away when you arrive as you may want to spend your entire vacation on SSB. If it is not for you or your partner...no worries! That will also be accepted and respected.

As for rooms, we personally choose to stay beachfront. Be aware that San Souci is built into the side of a cliff. Some of the rooms are down on the beach and some are in the cliffs...lots of stairs, but I firmly believe that there are no bad rooms..we simply like beachfront..besides, will you spend all day in your room? If you enjoy SSB, you will be there all day every day.

Book your trip and enjoy!! When are you going?
    Last edited by JEANNEW; June 8th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast