Thread: Halloween Party

Default Halloween Party

Planning a visit which will include October 31st. Does anyone know if the resort has any type of Halloween costume party?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-E View Post
    Planning a visit which will include October 31st. Does anyone know if the resort has any type of Halloween costume party?
    I asked the same question on a CSS FB group I belong to. Apparently it's too early for the schedule to be out, but they DO do something. I saw some pix and posts from last year and some people were in costume. I'm ordering a couple Halloween themed T-shits to wear, since that's as much as I'll get my guy to dress up in costume LOL!

See ya there!!

-Penny

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysgirl View Post
    I asked the same question on a CSS FB group I belong to. Apparently it's too early for the schedule to be out, but they DO do something. I saw some pix and posts from last year and some people were in costume. I'm ordering a couple Halloween themed T-shits to wear, since that's as much as I'll get my guy to dress up in costume LOL!

See ya there!!

-Penny
    T-SHIRTS, I mean.

Hi Penny We're up for costumes if anyone else is...if not maybe we'll do t-shirts or something also. I love Halloween so have to celebrate the day somehow

We'll be in costume! LET'S PARTY!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce+Jessica View Post
    We'll be in costume! LET'S PARTY!
    Ordered and received our Halloween themed t-shirts! So we'll kind of be in costume lol. Our accessories for our "costumes" will be small squirt guns that we will fill with rum~don't worry, Jim and I will only shoot at eachother's mouths! lol