Default Holidays , appreciate feedback on your experience

Hello all,

We are Couples Alumni but have never visited during Xmas / New Years. We are looking at a visit between 12/25-1/1. However, without any clue as to what to expect, we are reaching out to the Couples Community, in hopes you will share a bit of your experience and advice. Advice, meaning most all here are alumni and can call out particulars between holidays visit versus other periods of the year.

Thanks munch in advance

Happy. Couples, Tom & Robin

I am curious about the Holiday season at Couples as well, CSA in particular. We have been to CSA in June ten times but our next trip is for 10 days in December 2017, the 12 to the 22nd. We still wanted to be home for Christmas. But we are very interested in what to expect by going at a completely different time of year.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

I've been to CN during the holidays. The place is all decorated with lights, trees and poinsettias. Just beautiful. During the day they have Jamaican Christmas Carols playing in the bar and dining room. The place is very festive and it was a wonderful time being there. It is rather odd to be laying on the beach and have a VERY skinny Santa Clause come riding up on a Ski Doo, but those are no longer allowed in the bay so I'm sure that won't happen. Christmas in Jamaica is certainly festive and I'd love to go again.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I've been to CSA, CSS, and CTI for Christmas and New Years several times over the years. Both holidays are celebrated with gusto, great food, and a massive New Year's Eve party. The resorts are packed and if you're not looking for a festive vibe and an almost constant party atmosphere, I would suggest booking a less expensive and quieter time of the year. On the other hand, if you want to rock out Jamaican style, you can't beat Couples for providing a party worthy of the price.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Take a look at my posting on the General message board a couple weeks ago regarding NYE party.

Thank you for the feedback. We are empty nesters and dare to do some different ang for ourselves this year. Relieves the pressure on the kids on having to travel, when they already have so meant time demands. Robin and I think this may well be the best gift for will. We will suffer our dad away in paradise ;-)