Default Need help in making my final decision and to just go for it, please?

Hello everyone!
    March or April of 2017 we will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary and I think we're set on CSA! My dilemma: I'm thinking of trying for a OVS . But I'd like a view of the water. (I know can't have it all) . Can anyone give me a room number and pics would be awesome too, (preferably 3rd floor) of OVS that has the best view of the water? I know they're limited views. I'd love a bfvs, but trying to cut costs a bit. I'm hoping pictures and room numbers will cut down on my stress of this.

OR-- if I go for an atrium does anyone know if I bring my laptop, if I'd be able to watch my Netflix through it? ( hubby needs TV lol) TYIA 

We were in a third floor OVS last year - if you looked hard enough through the trees you could see the water but we were not willing to fork over the price difference to be beach front. Wifi can be spotty some nights we were able to stream video and some nights we were not. Probably depends on how many people are trying to get on at the same time and what they are doing. There is not unlimited bandwidth so if 100 people are trying to stream Netflix its not going to work.

Amy

I would not count on streaming Netflix. Last time we were there the internet was not that good. It worked but not really very fast even for emails. Sometimes you had to stand on 1 leg with your arms in the air to get a signal

Quote Originally Posted by drbcwp View Post
    I would not count on streaming Netflix. Last time we were there the internet was not that good. It worked but not really very fast even for emails. Sometimes you had to stand on 1 leg with your arms in the air to get a signal
    Oh please, post a picture of this action, LOL!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Default A few pictures

We just can't WAIT for our 3rd visit back to Couples Swept Away, this October. We plan to be back in that same "Ocean Verandah Suite" that we stayed, for both 2011 and 2012 trips. I don't have that actual room number, but this first image points out the exact location. The next couple shots are what that view looks like, from the balcony. You can "kinda" see the ocean out there (and a little bit of the closest beach bar). Hope to see some of you out there. I'll buy the first round.

~Mark & Mary

Name:  RoomLocal.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  91.1 KB

Name:  RoomA.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  226.9 KB

Name:  ViewA.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  272.5 KB

Last edited by lebaron; August 1st, 2016 at 04:19 PM.

Default Pictures

Didn't realize these posts require an approval. I attempted posting those same pics again, when they didn't hit the thread immediately.
    Call me impatient.......
    Last edited by lebaron; August 1st, 2016 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Ooooops

Default Pictures

Just me.... Cleaning up additional posts. You can change / edit the text and even images posted, but you can't actually "delete" the post itself.
    Last edited by lebaron; August 1st, 2016 at 03:59 PM.