Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just spent ten days at CSA, renovations are ongoing on the older rooms...mostly Atrium suites. We ate at the Palms for dinner a few times...buffet for salads, pasta bar, etc...menu for Entrees. Resort was not nearly as crowded as previous visits (maybe because it's off season), but service is as good as ever. There were no interruptions or disturbances with our vacation due to the renovations.

Yes, they do. I took an insulated cup, and they happily rinsed it out and refilled it for me every time. I prefer these, as my ice stays frozen, and I don't get "ocean" in my cup when I'm enjoying my floatie.

Just a FYI. We are at CSA now , and if you are soon staying in the "original " section you may hear some construction noise. At the moment they are are working on all the rooms to the left of the lobby ( as your faceing the water) . We are in an atrium suite 2 buildings over and the jackhammering our first day had us look into moving. BUT ... It's from 9 to 5 and except for the time in our room during rain showers it wasn't worth it to us. It did make us move a little further down the beach for our beach time tho. YMMV but just giving a heads up. I was surprised my it. Otherwise it's been great! No problem with Palms kitchen being closed. But then it's REAlLLy slow season here. Not sure hoe Dec (when we normally go) will be .

Want to make sure I gave correct info. Room to the RIGHT of lobby ( as your facing water) are the ones being renovated.

is sea grapes doing the regular menu or something from the palms? If they are not serving the fish tacos or fish sandwiches and lemongrass is not serving patios lunch menu, we will not have anything to eat. We do not eat buffet food and never cared for the palms, Patios has always been our favorite. Is lemongrass serving their normal menu for dinner ?

Quote Originally Posted by brittneyaaron View Post
    is sea grapes doing the regular menu or something from the palms? If they are not serving the fish tacos or fish sandwiches and lemongrass is not serving patios lunch menu, we will not have anything to eat. We do not eat buffet food and never cared for the palms, Patios has always been our favorite. Is lemongrass serving their normal menu for dinner ?
    HI Brittneyaarion- unfortunately if Patios is your favorite LUNCH option...that seems to be the only lunch dining option NOT available during the renovation time. Unless something has changed from last month to this month. Everything else is the same and available so you do have the normal Seagrapes menu available during lunch, Palms buffet housed in Patois restaurant and the Grill are you lunch options. I noted on a previous post, you do however get the pizzas that is on the Patois a la carte lunch menu served in the buffet of Palms which again is held at the Patois restaurant location.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2