Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

We should ask the Manager at CSS if a AN snorkeling trip is possible. I'm sure we can get the numbers. My wife and I are both certified divers so the vests are not necessary. I can see the resort wanting to protect the guests but really????......

Been there, done that.
    Went to CSS the 2nd week in October, we had 5 couples on a snorkeling trip, all prearranged so it was ONLY the 10 of us. Went out to the regular snorkeling spot, off come the clothes and into the water we go.
    no harm, no foul

Quote Originally Posted by Dadofsprout5 View Post
    Been there, done that.
    Went to CSS the 2nd week in October, we had 5 couples on a snorkeling trip, all prearranged so it was ONLY the 10 of us. Went out to the regular snorkeling spot, off come the clothes and into the water we go.
    no harm, no foul
    Did you speak with the snorkeling excursion people to do this or was it a private charter??

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    Did you speak with the snorkeling excursion people to do this or was it a private charter??
    we spoke with the water sports staff

Thanks for the advice. We will ask around when we get there and see if anyone else is interested. That shouldn't be too difficult.

22 more days for us, but who's counting!!!!

Thanks for the plan!

Thanks for the help. We will ask around when we get there January 4. Only 21 days to go! Any one interested???

That sounds like a great idea, also is there any activity on SSB after dark or around 10 pm to Midnight, we have heard rumors.

We'll be at the pool first thing Thursday morning....think Winnie the Pooh.

Quote Originally Posted by tanlines View Post
    That sounds like a great idea, also is there any activity on SSB after dark or around 10 pm to Midnight, we have heard rumors.
    Hi Tanlines

We will let you know....tomorrow!!!!!!!

We too have heard rumors and would like to know if this still happens.
    We were there for the first time in Aug. and didn't even think to venture over to SSB after dark.

you can always get 10 couples together, at $20/couple, CSS will place a bartender at SSB, music, pool hottub, etc, for 3hrs or so....8-11PM, 9-12, etc.
    other than that, there's usually someone in the hottub/pool every night after dark.

Default Part Planning

you can always get 10 couples together, at $20/couple, CSS will place a bartender at SSB, music, pool hottub, etc, for 3hrs or so....8-11PM, 9-12, etc.
    other than that, there's usually someone in the hottub/pool every night after dark.
    Who would arrange this? Do you speak with SSB staff?

Who would arrange this? Do you speak with SSB staff?
    yes, talk to the bartender, usually Tanisha, she can arrange it for you. Make a list of the couples who'll be attending, CSS will charge their rooms the $20

Frostbitten,
    I am anxiously awaiting your trip report....did you enjoy?
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by JEANNEW View Post
    Frostbitten,
    I am anxiously awaiting your trip report....did you enjoy?
    JeanneW, we had the best time!!! We wanted to stay longer. The resort was really nice. The grounds were pristine. The bus ride in we met Gatekeeper and became quick friends with them. We spent everyday at SSB. We went there at night too with a bottle of champagne and gazed at the stars AN!!!
    We were quite impressed with the people and staff at SSB. The people there were so genuine and friendly. There was a heavy downpour and the hot tub filled with all the volleyball players and several others. 20 of our closest friends!! Myself and another guy from the hot tub took a drink order and went over getting drinks for all. That was a great time!

Sandy, our maid was fantastic. Our room was always perfect and our bar fridge was well stocked. The staff at the restaurants and all bars, especially SSB bar were second to none!

We will be going back in January 2018 for 12 days. Can't wait to go "home". Maybe see you there. We'll get the first round

So glad you enjoyed Frostbitten!!! See you on the beach!!!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    JeanneW, we had the best time!!! We wanted to stay longer. The resort was really nice. The grounds were pristine. The bus ride in we met Gatekeeper and became quick friends with them. We spent everyday at SSB. We went there at night too with a bottle of champagne and gazed at the stars AN!!!
    We were quite impressed with the people and staff at SSB. The people there were so genuine and friendly. There was a heavy downpour and the hot tub filled with all the volleyball players and several others. 20 of our closest friends!! Myself and another guy from the hot tub took a drink order and went over getting drinks for all. That was a great time!

Sandy, our maid was fantastic. Our room was always perfect and our bar fridge was well stocked. The staff at the restaurants and all bars, especially SSB bar were second to none!

We will be going back in January 2018 for 12 days. Can't wait to go "home". Maybe see you there. We'll get the first round
    excellent!! glad you had a great time. we'll be back October 6th for our annual pilgrimage.

Are there any couples interested in a nude snorkeling trip during the week of April 2 thru 8 ?
    Maybe we can get the water sprorts crew to take us

Quote Originally Posted by prgw8810 View Post
    Are there any couples interested in a nude snorkeling trip during the week of April 2 thru 8 ?
    Maybe we can get the water sprorts crew to take us
    organize it at SSB, then approach the water sports guys.

First time heading to Couples Nov18-23. Are these snorkeling boat trips still going?

Will be at a Couples resort for the 1st time Nov 18-23. Are these snorkelling trips still on going?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Will be at a Couples resort for the 1st time Nov 18-23. Are these snorkelling trips still on going?
    Which resort are you going to? Technically, I do not think there is a "nude" snorkeling trip offered at any of the resorts. I believe you have to organize these trips with other participants directly, and not through the resort staff.

Thank you for your reply, we are going to CSS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Thank you for your reply, we are going to CSS.
    When we were there in 2018 a group organized a catamaran cruise through a third party. The resort did assist in getting transportation to and from the dock, which was not on Couples property. So, it does happen but it has to be organized separately, and I do not think it is advertised as a nude cruise. However, once the catamaran got out to see everyone took their clothing off. Again, I believe the resort will help with getting the excursion arranged.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast