Default CN: Trip to YS FALLS w/a stop at Pelican Bar

Howdy all;

We are interested in a trip to YS Falls w/a detour to Pelican bar from CN. Here our my questions.

1. Is this doable from CN?
    2. How long of a drive is it?
    3. Any recommended taxis or drivers?
    4. What would the guesstimated cost be?

Mucha Gracias in advance!

We did the trip two years ago and also included a trip to the Appleton's Rum Factory. I would highly recommend going to the Appleton's Rum Factory if you are already that far out. It was a great tour, with ample time to taste Appleton's rum in one of their private tasting rooms.

Answers to your questions:
    1 - Yes
    2 - Including Appleton's it was about 10 hours
    3 - We booked a private driver through the Tour Desk
    4 - I think it was $250 for the day for two of us - Admission to YS Falls and Appleton's was not included.

We did the Pelican Bar, the Black River Safari and YS Falls from CN in one day. It made for a very nice whole day trip. We left at about 8am and got back about 5pm. It's about a 2 hour drive to the Black River or the falls. We used talk of the town and paid $250 which included all entrance fees and lunch.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    We did the Pelican Bar, the Black River Safari and YS Falls from CN in one day. It made for a very nice whole day trip. We left at about 8am and got back about 5pm. It's about a 2 hour drive to the Black River or the falls. We used talk of the town and paid $250 which included all entrance fees and lunch.
    Tks Jenni and Wally... exactly what I was looking for...