Thread: CSA Expanding?!

Default CSA Expanding?!

Returned from another fabulous CSA vacation a few weeks ago. While there the rumor mill at the resort was all excited about a new expansion. It appears that Couples has bought land adjacent to the Great House where they hope to place 42 rooms in three tiers of buildings. They were still awaiting Government approval when we left.

We were guests before, during and many times after the latest addition dramatically increased the size of the resort. And I'm sure we'll be around as this change also takes place.

I hope they move the dead tree on the beach though, it's been our "you're back at CSA" sign for many years!

I'm looking forward to seeing their plans...perhaps a new restaurant?

yes they did buy the land and looking to expand again...not many details besides the room additions as of yet
    Randi & Sherri
    18x CSA repeaters
    1x CN

So the land they purchased, would that be where Barry's Bar is currently located? Do we know approximately how much new property (in lineal feet) did they purchase?

It's going to be a private section of beach so CSA can have their on AN area.

Seriously - I have no idea, I just want to see if I can get this rumor started.

Beer-Suds, I thought I heard go karts and mini golf.

Excited for an official announcement. I would hope if they are adding rooms they would also add an additional restaurant. I love CSA and can't wait to go back 10/2017!!

I heard that is where they were putting the kiddie pool....

Actually... I heard there was going to be a Beer Suds Garden there!!!!! Draft, bottled, and all!!! Can't wait!!!

hope they move the dead tree on the beach though, it's been our "you're back at CSA" sign for many years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    WP IVR Plugin| IVR Plugin | IVR For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by BarDar View Post
    Actually... I heard there was going to be a Beer Suds Garden there!!!!! Draft, bottled, and all!!! Can't wait!!!
    That is music to my ears!!

Quote Originally Posted by samsons View Post
    hope they move the dead tree on the beach though, it's been our "you're back at CSA" sign for many years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    WP IVR Plugin| IVR Plugin | IVR For Sale

I hope you meant that you hope they "don't" move the dead tree. That's an iconic landmark.

Default CSA expanding and current restuarant renovation status

So for any of you recently just been to CSA.... is that souvenir shop / Barry Bar-(Spiderman's post-LOL) directly behind security hut still there or now closed or taken over by Couples where they are planning the expansion.

Also anyone currently there now and reading... how is the re-arrangement of Palms renovation going and re-arrangement of other the restaurants going? Any issues with longer wait times or getting reservations? Does the Seagrapes area have the sufficient capacity to hold dinner service for a typical Patios dinner crowd or sitting if Palms is being moved to Patios? Any insight would be great. Thanks

Actually, it's great without palms! No problems and now sea grapes also does a full dinner. Patois is the breakfast buffet now, lemongrass does a la carte breakfast.
    It's actually better now, I think. No waiting for anything. More than enough room during mealtime.