Thread: Appleton Rum

Hybrid View

Default Appleton Rum

I sent a question last week to find out if the Romance reward bottle of Appleton Rum is the same one that you can preorder for your room . Or is it a better rum

No reply to date.

Thank you

Bobby

Blog Entries

Hi Bobbyh,

Apologies, not sure who you sent the note to but again please accept our apology for the delay. The rum we provide for the romance rewards is the Appleton Rum- 750ml that is also the one served in resorts Minibar.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Default Appleton Rum

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    Hi Bobbyh,

Apologies, not sure who you sent the note to but again please accept our apology for the delay. The rum we provide for the romance rewards is the Appleton Rum- 750ml that is also the one served in resorts Minibar.
    Hi Michelle

Thank you for your reply. There is no point in ordering this rum if it is the same one that you can order for the mini bar service. Will pick something else for the Romance Rewards. We were pleased to see that you have added another level to the Romance rewards as we qualify for that.

Bobby

Blog Entries

You are welcome Bobby
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    Couples Resorts

Do you take home the rum from your mini-bar, Bobby? I'm pretty sure the rum from the rewards is for us to take home. I've never thought of taking home the mini bar.

Blog Entries

Mom4kids,

The rum in the mini bar is only for consumption at the resort, which is why we use pourers on them. The rum from the romance rewards are for you to take home.

Have a great vacation with us on your return.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    Couples Resorts

Agreed, Michelle.

8. Default

Very true Michelle.

Does CSA have the 21 & 50 year old Appleton Rum for tasting?

Just got back from a week at CSS and A week at CTI. I opted for the bottle of rum at both resorts as my repeater gift. The bottle of rum is the basic Appleton Special. I'm not sure which is which (gift from specific resort); but at one resort I got a 1 liter bottle and at the other I got a 750 ml bottle.