Default One Love Pub Crawl Sunday, August 28th 2016

Hello all! We booked the OLPC for Sunday, 8/28/2016. Some others from CN will be joining us, We would love to add more people to the group!
    -Annaleis & Neil (Should be 1cat2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2cats1dog View Post
    Hello all! We booked the OLPC for Sunday, 8/28/2016. Some others from CN will be joining us, We would love to add more people to the group!
    We are booked for 8/28/16!! We can't wait!! Are you bringing anything for the kids!

I heard about people bringing school supplies for the kids but also read that its better to give directly to the schools so I didn't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by EdnAmanda View Post
    I heard about people bringing school supplies for the kids but also read that its better to give directly to the schools so I didn't know what to do.
    You can't go wrong either way. I know a lot of people like to donate the supplies to the schools that the Couples employees children attend. One of the One Love tours We were on, we actually went to the school to drop off the supplies. However, that does not happen on every tour. Usually, you leave the supplies with Lenbert and he will drop them off at the school. Hope this helps!
    -Annaleis & Neil (Should be 1cat2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2cats1dog View Post
    You can't go wrong either way. I know a lot of people like to donate the supplies to the schools that the Couples employees children attend. One of the One Love tours We were on, we actually went to the school to drop off the supplies. However, that does not happen on every tour. Usually, you leave the supplies with Lenbert and he will drop them off at the school. Hope this helps!
    I'm going to bring the kids candy and leave the school supplys at the front desk....I can't wait...27 more days...

What is the one love pub crawl? We are going to be in Jamaica in August.... Do we need to sign up for this? please tell me more about this event!

we are going to be in Jamaica in August, We have never heard of the one love pub crawl.....please tell us about it and where to sign up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by joys jamaica View Post
    What is the one love pub crawl? We are going to be in Jamaica in August.... Do we need to sign up for this? please tell me more about this event!
    Hello! Send me an email and I'll give you all the info... Nrcx67@gmail.com

We will be coming home on Aug 24 with another couple and would like to join everyone for the OLPC on Sunday. What do we need to do to get signed up?