Thread: January 2017

Default January 2017

We are heading to CN in January 2017. Any others?

We are hoping for Dec 29th for 10 days if we can! Never been to this resort before..... Can't wait!

We have vacationed at Couples in January for the past 8 years but due to the continuous price increases and the uncertainty of the impact the Royalton will have we have made the decision that we will not be returning. Will miss the friends we have made over the years but feel the time has come to move on.

Default New Years

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle111 View Post
    We are hoping for Dec 29th for 10 days if we can! Never been to this resort before..... Can't wait!
    Can any one tell me how the New Years party is at CN..... Our 1st time here and 1st New Years away from friends !

We will be there Jan 18 to the 28th, along with 2 other couples, staggered arrivals and departures. 4th time for us, 3rd for another couple and 2nd for another couple we met there 2 years ago. Such a wonderful place.

We will be there January 26 through February 2 with another couple. Eighth time for us and 2nd for them.

Duane & Mary

We arrive 12/31. I found some videos from previous NYE parties and it looks great. This is our first time to CN, we've been to CTI twice. Looking forward to it!

We will be there Jan 28 to Feb 4. This will be our first time to Jamacia and our first to a Couples Resort. We are so looking forward to our trip.

We are new to couples.... this is our first.
    We will be there from 1/21/2017 to 1/28/2017.
    Looking forward to sun, great food and meeting new friends.
    any suggestions ?
    Jack & Susie

hello Iowa couple, Jack & Susie here. We will be there jan 21 thru 28. Our first time.... are you a veteran or new too ?

Second time. Really enjoyed it the first time, which was about 6 years ago

Hi Jack/Susie,
    We will be arriving 1/26 thru 2/2. welcome to CN! Just hang around the pool bar, even if you don't drink, you will meet lots of interesting people from all over the world.

Duane & Mary

Jack/Susie,
    This will be our 8th time.

Duane & Mary

thanks for the response.... by the way, big fan of the 63 vette.....split window ??
    Hope to meet you guys this January.
    Pool Bar sounds like a plan.
    ciao

Default We are coming

Hi Michelle 111, We are coming on Dec. 28th 'till Jan 8th. This is our 12th trip home. Hope to meet you all. It will be our first trip for New Years as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle111 View Post
    Can any one tell me how the New Years party is at CN..... Our 1st time here and 1st New Years away from friends !
    I have the same question? Is there a New Years party and what can we expect... first time going to CN

Default Nye

Quote Originally Posted by triad View Post
    I have the same question? Is there a New Years party and what can we expect... first time going to CN
    Look at the main message board for the subject NYE 12/31. I emailed Couples and they gave me info on the CN party, so I posted the details on that thread.

7 day countdown! Can't wait!

jack/Susie,
    Sorry I missed your post earlier, my 63 is a convertible, all original except I have a new motor in it. I blew the original. I still have it but everything else is original. Look for me January 27th, I'll be at the pool bar in the afternoon. Would love to meet you and chat for a bit. I've got gray hair....

Duane & Mary 20 days to go

Default Soon......very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by iowacouple View Post
    We are heading to CN in January 2017. Any others?
    We are heading that way from MO on the 19th. Are there any schedules of events listed anywhere. What I mean is the beach party night, what night are the catamaran sail nights. We are sort of thinking about what night we want to do what.

Will Do Duane...... I have sort of Grey Hair....... mostly turning "Flesh Color "
    I just checked the weather..... looks like it will be in the mid to upper 80's but at least the first 3 days there will be a 50% chance of rain.
    This morning it was 8 degrees here in dayton ohio....... I'll deal with a warm rain !!

Hello, We are a couple form South Dakota, we will be there 1/18/17 - 1/25/17. This will be our first visit to CN...... We are so excited!!!

We will be there this Thursday - Sunday. Hoping for a lot of island time. How about you ?

Our first time, we are there 1/28 thru 2/4

Just an update arrive next Saturday for our first time 1/28 thru 2/4. We are celebrating a special Birthday for my wife. We are so both looking forward to this trip. See you next Saturday.

Kevin & Lisa