Thread: Pools at Night

Default Pools at Night

I did a search on this and did not come up with a direct answer to my question. Is it ok to swim in the pools at night, in particular at CSA?
    We are going to CSA for our 10th time and have never done a night swim, though we have considered it several times. We have done hot tub visits at night, but a cool swim on a warm summer night is something we did in our younger years and it just sounds like a delightful thing to do in Jamaica. We would be happy in either of the pools, and not on a night when an event was taking place in the adjacent restaurants. Just a quiet dip for a bit before turning in for the night.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

We love the pools at night, floating and looking at the stars is a wonderful way to end the day. We've never been asked to get out at CSA

We have never had an issue swimming at night in the pools at CSA.

Shouldn't be a problem...but...clean off your leg first!

Oh yes! I've swam in the pool in the evening. It is very refreshing and a wonderful way to end the day. I highly recommend spending a few quiet moments in the pool before turning in for the night.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We just got back and I did a night swim 3 times in the pool by patios and once I was even daring enough to go topless. Lol. So much fun being a little naughty. But yes pools are available 24 hours a day. Have fun it will be the best time of your life!!

There is a sign posted at CN that states "no night swimming".

Life is good

We've never had anyone say "No" to us at Couples for anything we've asked. I think if they have any signs by the pool regarding swimming it's just to deter people from partying loudly late at night. I'm sure if you're quiet and respectful, there won't be a problem. Now... how about going night swimming in the ocean?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by lvmcgill View Post
    We've never had anyone say "No" to us at Couples for anything we've asked. I think if they have any signs by the pool regarding swimming it's just to deter people from partying loudly late at night. I'm sure if you're quiet and respectful, there won't be a problem. Now... how about going night swimming in the ocean?!!?
    I agree with the pool. We have seen people swimming off the beach before. The sand fleas like them.

Life is good

I tried this once at an all inclusive in Mexico. It was about 8 PM and I was drinking a beer. I took off my sandals and put my feet in the pool to cool off while I enjoyed my drink. Within 3 minutes the cops showed up. They didn't speak English, but it was clear that what I was doing was totally unacceptable behavior. And that is just one of the reasons I vacation at Couples.

I swam at Couples last june at 12am or so. Just a bit of relaxing after a tough day relaxing.