Default Is everything really all included?

My wife and I are arriving in May and have never been to a Couples resort. We are so excited. We will be celebrating our birthdays and wedding anniversary. Married 19 years ago and honeymooned in Jamaica.

I'd like to make this trip very special and looked into the isle dinner. Online it seems as though that is an additional cost from the all inclusive. Is that correct?

Or do we get credits to spend towards these specials like dining, spa, massages, etc?

Please help.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Schick View Post
    My wife and I are arriving in May and have never been to a Couples resort. We are so excited. We will be celebrating our birthdays and wedding anniversary. Married 19 years ago and honeymooned in Jamaica.

I'd like to make this trip very special and looked into the isle dinner. Online it seems as though that is an additional cost from the all inclusive. Is that correct?

Or do we get credits to spend towards these specials like dining, spa, massages, etc?

Please help.

Ken
    Hi Ken- if you are referring to private dinner, yes there is an additional coast for private dinner and yes-if you have resort credits, you can use resort credits towards all the items you mentioned.

If you click the link at the top of the page for INCLUSIONS, it lists everything that is included. Private dinners are unfortunately not included and are offered at a separate cost as well as spa services.
    If you booked your stay and resort credits are part of that booking, you can use them on the "extra" services.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Blog Entries

Hi Ken,

As other guests have mentioned, the all-inclusive nature of the resorts are all outlined on our website here: http://couples.com/whats-included

Private dinners and spa treatments are not included, however if you have resort credits, you can use those towards those and other items.

We look forward to seeing you soon!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts