Default Honeymoon Gift from CSA

I was just wondering if bringing a wedding invitation is OK when checking in to get the complimentary honeymoon package from CSA. I would rather not bring our marriage license if I don't have to (one less important document to worry about).

Blog Entries

Hello,

If you are able to bring a copy of the marriage license (you can even take a picture of it to keep on your phone), that would be ideal. If not, please bring the invite along with your IDs and that should suffice as well. However, that is an exception and to be safe, I would highly recommend you do come with the evidence of the license if at all possible, just to be sure.

We look forward to seeing you soon!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    Hello,

If you are able to bring a copy of the marriage license (you can even take a picture of it to keep on your phone), that would be ideal. If not, please bring the invite along with your IDs and that should suffice as well. However, that is an exception and to be safe, I would highly recommend you do come with the evidence of the license if at all possible, just to be sure.

We look forward to seeing you soon!
    CRO,
    My fiancé is in the military and is currently deployed overseas. We got married in a civil courthouse ceremony before he left in Sept 2015. Only our parents know, and we will be having our "regular wedding" in May 2017 and honeymooning at CSA then. My point is...the honeymoon package is only good if your stay is within 30 days of your wedding. Will CSA accept our May 2017 date since that is technically the real deal for us or do we just have to miss out on the opportunity?

Blog Entries

Hi wmyers612,

Congratulations to you and your upcoming honeymoon! Due to your circumstance, please bring your invitation for the May 2017 wedding and that should suffice. If for some reason you encounter an issue, please email me at carrie@couples.com and I will assist ASAP. No worries, mon

Enjoy your countdown, and happy wedding planning!
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts