Default CSA - Always Atrium - Should we try BFS or PBFS?

We are heading back to CSA for our 6th visit in a few weeks. We have always stayed in an Atrium suite (even downgraded once after we realized we liked the Atrium better than the BFVS). I noticed that there are BFS and PBFS still available for our timeframe. Has anyone stayed in these who could give us some thoughts on upgrading? My main concern is whether we would miss the privacy. We particularly love the Atrium rooms near the wedding gazebo. Does the beach view outweigh the privacy? Are there any "bad" rooms in these categories?

Bottom line, we know we can't go wrong just being at CSA. Just hoping for some thoughts before we pull the trigger on a room splurge. Thanks!

We have stayed in the both levels of the PBFS and the top floors are the best for privacy. We love to hear the waves on the beach at night. I like to sit on the verandah at night and just relax. The bottom floor does have the larger verandah, but we like our privacy too. We try to stay in the PBFS that is just in front of the wedding gazebo.

Life is good