Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: December 2016

Default December 2016

Just booked AWESOME fights for our 12th trip to CN. So excited! We are there from December 10th to December 24th! Anyone else??
    Melody

We're booked for Dec. 19-26!!

We arrive on Dec 10th-17th. Our first visit. Coming with my sister in law (3rd visit) and dear friend (2nd visit). The six of us are so excited!

Add Bert and Linda to the list - Dec. 6-12! (9th time to CN, 12th to Couples!)

We booked December 6-12 (I think) over the weekend. Yahoo!

Dec. 6_12 for us as well!

Dec. 6-12 for us as well!

Looking forward to seeing you Deet1114!

Geoff and Cheri, 11/30 to 12/9
    CN, Oct 2012, CN May 2013, CN Dec 2013, CN Dec 2014, CN Dec 2015, CN Dec 2016, CN Dec 2017, CN Dec Dec 2018, CN Dec 2019 (COIVD Cancelled 2020) Booked CN Dec 2021

Dec 6-14 for us! Can't wait, 123 days!
    Dave and Nan

99 days from right now we are scheduled to arrive at Montego Bay at 9:56 a.m., hopefully arriving at CN before noon. Ya mon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    99 days from right now we are scheduled to arrive at Montego Bay at 9:56 a.m., hopefully arriving at CN before noon. Ya mon!
    The same for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Travelpatty View Post
    The same for us!
    Arriving at 9:56? That is the 6:00 a.m. Jet Blue out of JFK. I LOVE a 6:00 a.m. direct flight to Montego Bay. Getting to CN for lunch makes Day 1 a complete vacation day in my book.

We arrive at 11:30 AM so hope to be at CN by 2:00!

We arrive at 11:30 AM so hope to be at CN by 2:00!
    Last year when we went to CSA we arrived at around 2:00. We were able to have lunch, grab a cocktail (or 3) and spend the afternoon on the beach. While we were at dinner, I could feel a very slight sunburn on my neck...just enough to let me know that I had been in the sun. That was enough for me to say that Day 1 was a full day at Couples. (our very first Couples trip was a horrible travel day, arrived at CN after dark...that was not a full day at Couples...have since learned to arrive early to make Day 1 count )

We fly to Ft Lauderdale the night before so that we have a short trip to Jamaica the next AM. This usually allows us to arrive at Couples early enough that we also feel that Day 1 is a full day. We have found that the airfare is not significantly different traveling this way. Of course you have to spend the night in Ft. L.

We're going to miss you guys. We aren't going again this year and are looking at Sept for 2017. I wish we could see you again. We talk about you all the time. Tell Tom we said hi

We fly to Ft Lauderdale the night before so that we have a short trip to Jamaica the next AM. This usually allows us to arrive at Couples early enough that we also feel that Day 1 is a full day. We have found that the airfare is not significantly different traveling this way. Of course you have to spend the night in Ft. L.
    What airline do you fly out of Ft. Lauderdale on? I was looking at SW and they don't leave until late afternoon/evening

Quote Originally Posted by Happytimes42 View Post
    What airline do you fly out of Ft. Lauderdale on? I was looking at SW and they don't leave until late afternoon/evening
    We fly on Caribbean Air.

Great!! are you going to the New England Couplesaholic PAR TAA???

Trent and Sandra will be there 11/30 to 12/8

Wow...we are 40 days out from arrival. Assuming all goes smoothly (knocking on wood), at this time on 6-DEC we will be on the beach, at the beach bar or at the beach grill as I wipe jerk sauce from my face. Ya mon!

Less than 27 days before we arrive at CN!

I am doing a significant amount of work travel right now. Looking at my calendar, between now and end of year, I will be spending more days at CN than in the office.

We are coming on 12/28/16 until 1/8/17. Our twelfth trip home. Jamaica soon come.

2nd trip for us and another couple arriving on the 10th. Can't wait, sun and AN beach is calling me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast