Default Which Atrium Suite at CSA is your favorite?

Hi repeaters and lovers of everything CSA!

I'm curious, what Atrium Suite is your favorite? We've been 3 times and twice we stayed in an Atrium and once in a Beachfront Suite. Of course, the beach front is our preference but unfortunately during this visit there's no availability. So, we're going for a Atrium Suite again since we love that room so much. Any particular room that you've stayed in that you've loved? Why? Any advice would be great so we can try to put our request in! THANKS!!!

Melinda and Jason
    CSA 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016 (coming soon)

I always try to be generous - however this is a step too far. We love the Atriums but no way will I tell you our favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    I always try to be generous - however this is a step too far. We love the Atriums but no way will I tell you our favourite!
    Lol. The 2 times we stayed in Atriums, our favorite of the two was in building 29. Im thinking building 27 looks nice.

We actually ended up booking a Beachfront suite (we stayed in building 37 oct 2015 and loved it).

We're excited to go back!!!

While a favorite would be hard to pinpoint here are a couple of things we look/ask for when checking in.
    First request is a building that is adjacent to the wedding/gazebo area. It is quiet and the grounds are beautiful in that area. Second is a top floor room. We like the "tree house" affect and the additional privacy. Getting both those requests filled would be a big score for us. That is pretty much it. There are a couple of Atrium buildings and rooms that offer a partial view of the ocean and beach, but they seem to be always occupied when we get there. All rooms and buildings have their own unique charms and peculiarities. We have yet to be placed in a room that we didn't enjoy.
    It's all good. Have a great trip!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    HA! I haven't even been to CSA yet, but I found my "favorite". It wasn't really talked about, but I saw some pictures and fell in love. Now every time I see another newbie asking which Atrium is the best, I really really hope people don't answer! lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtleg View Post
    While a favorite would be hard to pinpoint here are a couple of things we look/ask for when checking in.
    First request is a building that is adjacent to the wedding/gazebo area. It is quiet and the grounds are beautiful in that area. Second is a top floor room. We like the "tree house" affect and the additional privacy. Getting both those requests filled would be a big score for us. That is pretty much it. There are a couple of Atrium buildings and rooms that offer a partial view of the ocean and beach, but they seem to be always occupied when we get there. All rooms and buildings have their own unique charms and peculiarities. We have yet to be placed in a room that we didn't enjoy.
    It's all good. Have a great trip!
    Thanks for sharing! Nice to hear your feedback!

Haha Dawn my sentiments exactly. We tend to like the area around the wedding gazebo. Have never requested a room number
    and each time have gotten the building that we hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by brennie View Post
    Haha Dawn my sentiments exactly. We tend to like the area around the wedding gazebo. Have never requested a room number
    and each time have gotten the building that we hoped for.
    Hi Brennie - last time we were at CSA we arrived very early (9.15am) after transferring from CN. When we checked in I asked which room they were giving us, and they said "which do you want?" I mentioned 3, all of which were available - spoilt for choice!!
    I hope we can meet up with you again one year. Next Feb we are doing a CN/CSS split so probably not then.

Quote Originally Posted by whitneybri View Post
    HA! I haven't even been to CSA yet, but I found my "favorite". It wasn't really talked about, but I saw some pictures and fell in love. Now every time I see another newbie asking which Atrium is the best, I really really hope people don't answer! lol
    This is our 4th trip so we're not new, I was just simply looking for mixed opinions. The first two times we had atriums. The last time and this trip, we're going for Beachfront Suites. They are my favorite!

I do too. When are you going next year? I think you go earlier in Feb. than we we do. We find late Feb works better for us although I do miss being there for Valentine's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by brennie View Post
    I do too. When are you going next year? I think you go earlier in Feb. than we we do. We find late Feb works better for us although I do miss being there for Valentine's Day.
    Recently we've been going the first 2 weeks of Feb and we've booked these for next year. But everything is flexible so - maybe we'll book later next time!