Hybrid View

Default Do we need to do anything?

Will be arriving CSS 4/23/16, is there anything we need/can do ahead of time in the way of pre registering that will help speed up/simplifi check in procedure upon arrival? Secondly we will probably do the Dunns River and have heard that it's best to schedule on a day that the cruise ships are light or not in port on the day we schedule, how do I determine the cruise ship schedules? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries

Hi Gail58,

We look forward to welcoming you home very soon - hope the countdown is getting exciting for you

The first thing I recommend you do is sign up for Romance Rewards, if you have not done so already: http://couples.com/romance-rewards This is a great way to join the community and start to build up points after each visit. You can also do pre check-in prior to your arrival. As far as booking in advance, I would recommend that as soon as you check in, go to the Guest Services desk in the lobby and sign up for your excursions and any other fun spa treatments or dinner reservations you would like to make. The team will be able to assist you with cruise schedules and best days and times to go. I like to book all of those ASAP so I know the trip itinerary then can just relax and enjoy vacation

Hope this helps!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

We will be visiting for our first time due to arrive July 16. Am I reading the above correctly that we will be unable to make any dinner or excursion reservations ahead of time, but have to wait until we arrive? We are coming for our honeymoon and my husband will be celebrating his birthday while we are there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by regina1961 View Post
    We will be visiting for our first time due to arrive July 16. Am I reading the above correctly that we will be unable to make any dinner or excursion reservations ahead of time, but have to wait until we arrive? We are coming for our honeymoon and my husband will be celebrating his birthday while we are there as well.
    Regina, in 7 trips to couples (6 to csa) We've never been able to book things ahead of time before. Because of new changes to rewards, some frequent visitors have the opportunity to book some things ahead of time. I wouldn't worry as in the past we've never had trouble signing up for catamaran cruise, snorkeling or getting the dinner times we want but like the romance officer says, sign up when you check in for the catamaran as it fills fast.