Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is there an updated activity list for CTI for 2017 or is it still the same? We are coming in May. Thank you!

Michelle:

When will the updated Activities Sheet for CTI (2017) be published inasmuch as staff and entertainers have changed over the last year?

Agreed! Can I get an updated Activities list for our trip in 2 weeks?
    Please and Thanks!

I'll be visiting July and would love to see TI activity list as well!

We will be at CN in August. Where will the returning guests dinner be held? Thanks.
    You can't lay on the beach and drink rum all day, if you don't get started in the morning!

Is it possible to get a definition?

CSS has Xtreme night on Mondays. What is that?

Yes us too what is Extreme Night?

Quote Originally Posted by twtyson View Post
    Is it possible to get a definition?

CSS has Xtreme night on Mondays. What is that?

Quote Originally Posted by RobNY View Post
    Yes us too what is Extreme Night?
    Xtreme is the name of the House Band
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2022?

Are there updated activity sheets for 2017 or will the lineup be the same as last year?

Headed home to CN this weekend and looking forward to seeing the smiling faces of the Couples family!

Thanks so much!

Does anyone have an updated Activities schedule for CTI? These are from 2016 and know there have been changes. TIA!

Is there an activities sheet for CSS?

I will be visiting CTI for the first time arriving on December 24 and wondering what happens for food and activities entertainment etc for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Also wondering g what the beach conditions are since the hurricane

Thanks for posting this information.

Thank you for posting

Yes please give an update! We will be there in a month!

What a shame there have been no updates since 2016!

There are daytime and evening activities by day by property on the Couples app.

I am surprised none of the tennis activities and clinics are listed...where would I find that?

I see this question is asked a lot but haven't seen any "official" responses. Are the activity sheets at the beginning of this thread current? We're going to CSS in mid October and wondering about the activities at that time

Hi..is there an updated activity sheet for CN? We will be heading there in May and would love to know what the activities are.

My wife and I just returned from our 8th trip to CN (13th Couples trip overall) and we like what CN is doing with the entertainment. Moving its focus from the main stage to the Piano Bar and focusing on local acts has been wonderful. We thought Kevin Sterling was particularly good this year. I do wish that rather than listing this on the program as "local talent" it would actually name who is going to be performing. The first year this may be someone I had never heard of, but the first year I saw Donovan, I'd never heard of him either. These folks are great. Thanks for giving them some exposure, but please also tell us who they are!

Are the activities listed on the 2016 guide still applicable or is there a new guide? My wife and I are coming for our first time, arriving just before Christmas and staying through New Years Eve and was wondering what that would be like as well.

If you are an Android user there is a Couples Resorts app on Google Play. A bit clunky but not so bad once you figure it out. They have daily Daytime and Nighttime activity lists. These lists are somewhat generic. But I don't think they really change all that much from week to week. Much of the other information in the app can also be found on the Couples main website. I can't say if there ia an IOS version, but I bet there is.
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2022?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2