Default New to CSS and wondering about dining

We were @ CSA last year and will arrive @ CSS in late July '16. Curious about dining do's and don'ts, any faves, where's and when's, etc for CSS dining. Any tips for probies?

We have been to CSS 4 times and have never found a reason to complain about any of the venues.

My least favourite is Casanova probably because I'm not in the formal dining frame of mind. We love the lunches at SSB and dinner at the beachfront restaurant is likely my favourite.

Honestly, I don't go to any resort for the food, but CSS does a really good job of providing fresh quality food, well presented, interesting and quite tasty (if food was our main reason to go south we would still be on Celebrity Cruise Line).

Hell, I even like room service...some nights ya just want to stay in and enjoy the solitude.

Default Dining Experience

Eat your heart out! You will love all of your dining options and all are very accommodating. If you want two main courses, order it. Just eat what you order. As far as dressing for dinner, follow the suggestions for your attire. You will enjoy all of your vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by DEzerov View Post
    We were @ CSA last year and will arrive @ CSS in late July '16. Curious about dining do's and don'ts, any faves, where's and when's, etc for CSS dining. Any tips for probies?
    We haven't been since they updated Pallazina, but the made to order pasta station was amazing! I was adventurous, and just told the chef to make me whatever he wanted and it was fabulous. Dining on the outdoor terrace of Casanova is great as long as the weather is good. Bella Vista is great to listen to the waves in the background. I guess what I am trying to say is you can't go wrong with any of them, try them all!! As far as when... Our first year, we booked early meals, at like 6:30. But we realized we missed out on so much by doing this. You had to leave the beach even before sunset in order to get back to your room, showered, and ready for dinner. Every time since then, we usually do 7:30, 8 or 8:30, depending on whats available. Room service Nachos are a MUST!!! Also, you can go check out the Martini bar on days that it is open. Great way to meet some new people before dinner. I know the people in the Couples FB groups have a weekly meet and greet I think every Sunday, for anyone in the group that is on resort that week. Oh, and one last tip, if you see 2 entrees that you want to try, go ahead and ask for both. I have done this multiple times, and it is a great way to try a little of the second one along with my main entree.

27 days 3 hours 6 minutes Soon Come!
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014, April 2015, April 2016 Soon Come
    CN April 2014