Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default How soon till the announcement?

Wondering when the announcement will be made? My husband and I have been going to CSA for 10 years and will continue to do so...but this is like a birthday present....you get excited!!!!

Default What shirts???

Two times we were suppose to get the shirts and both visits they did not have any. I asked almost daily and was always told they were coming....am curious to see what the new rewards are although I am not holding my breath for my t-shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by julesbearz View Post
    Two times we were suppose to get the shirts and both visits they did not have any. I asked almost daily and was always told they were coming....am curious to see what the new rewards are although I am not holding my breath for my t-shirt!
    I have never seen them run out of t-shirts. Have them mailed. We did one year for a different size.

Life is good

[QUOTE=julesbearz;276912]Two times we were suppose to get the shirts and both visits they did not have any. I asked almost daily and was always told they were coming....am curious to see what the new rewards are although I am not holding my breath for my t-shirt! [/QUOTsend me your email and sizes. I have plenty of new xxl .

Ugh, so impatient waiting for this info to be announced. Just super curious

Quote Originally Posted by loserface00 View Post
    Ugh, so impatient waiting for this info to be announced. Just super curious
    Me too! We leave in 17 days so we need to have our precheckin done in less than 2 weeks. The last update said they hoped it would be ready "in a few weeks" which would have put it at the first week of April. Here we are, the old booking period ended, the new booking period began (which would have been a perfect time to announce new rewards) and still no new rewards. Fingers crossed it will be announced within 2 weeks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2