Default Couples Email Addresses for Guests Concerns?

I often see lengthy back and forth discussions/arguments on the message board by guests on topics about Couples but rarely any input from Couples itself. Concerns that should be directed to and answered by Couples staff and management at a certain resort just becomes pages of comments, disagreements, and criticism of each other by guests. Unfortunately the opinions of guests, though helpful in many cases, will not change policies or correct problems. Since many of these are resort specific I would like to see separate email addresses for each of the Couples Resorts so questions can go directly to the resort in question. I think many of the back and forth message board questions are best handled directly in this manner. I do understand the use of the message board for this to rally support for an issue though.
    Last edited by rckbert; March 3rd, 2016 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Clarifying

Hmmm, when I click on CONTACT, click the arrow By email, a form is there and available to email couples. Not sure what you mean by "put on the Couples site".
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

I also see a Toll Free # for North America....free is not very expensive
    In addition, I see 1-800-couples at the top of the page.
    Last edited by JEANNEW; March 2nd, 2016 at 03:12 PM.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Blog Entries

Hi rckbert,

Thank you for sharing your comments. Please be assured that ALL comments/posts are read by Management. Whilst we may comment on All issues, we do on comment on the ones that warrant our intervention. I will once again share my email address for persons who may require a direct contact to Couples Resorts. jasm@couples.com
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Thank you.

Default MichelleG' Island Girl

My husband sent an email to Couples Tower on 3/22 regarding transportation to and from the airport for 4/3 (arrival date) and 4/9 (departure date). However, we haven't heard back. We already did the online check in process and we were planning to get a rental car. Can someone please check the email address for his email and respond as soon as possible? We emailed the wehelp@couples.com address.

Thank you so much! We are looking forward to a week in Jamaica! (Our very first time, and my dream vacation so I'm just a tad more excited!)

Have a great day!

Blog Entries

Frank&Nicole,

I have sent you an email.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    Frank&Nicole,

I have sent you an email.

Thank you Michelle! My husband said you contacted him. Sorry for the confusion.. But appreciate your help!!

We were at Couples Negril in November 2015 and have been to Couples resorts on 10 different occasions. We completed a reply form with concerns and was assured that someone would contact me. I again tried to touch base early in the new year and to this date have never been contacted
    As a repeat customer on numerous occasions this is very upsetting.

10. Default

Do you have any catalogue for 2018 or is it too early?