Default Young Love Status

We will be arriving April 8, 2016 for our second trip to CN!!! So ready! Question: When we booked we received the $250.00 credit for booking during the "Black Friday" time. We also spent 7 nights when we were there the first time in 2014 which gives us Young Love Status and another $100.00 credit, right? Also I have signed in to members arrival and filled out the form for our arrival but when I went back to check/change form it was blank again.... What do I need to do? Fill it out again? Thanks!

Well, I think we got it filled out, however, not sure if we are supposed to get an email verifying everything! But like it is said, "no worries Mon!"

Blog Entries

Hi kev3la,

I sent an email to our RR team and they are currently taking a look. Will let you know more as soon as I hear back from them on whether or not more is needed on your end

"No worries, mon" is always the best motto!

Chat soon,
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Thanks Carrie, I believe my wife figured it out and was able to get the pre check in form completed, but I guess we will see! We are so ready for our second visit to CN. This is our 15 year anniversary gift (2-14-2001) to each other. Irie!
    We will be there April 8-16!

Blog Entries

You're all set on our end, kev3la! We look forward to seeing you soon
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    You're all set on our end, kev3la! We look forward to seeing you soon
    Thanks, Hope we get to meet you! We will be there April 8, about 20 days away! Can't wait! Kevin and Virginia