Default Pool Inflatables

Hi we will shortly be holidaying at the Couples Resort for the very first time- so excited! Two questions please:
    1) Can we bring our own pool inflatables?
    2) Where in the resort (if any) can you watch the UK Football Premier League?

Many Thanks

Not sure about number 2. I have watched parts of a number of football (soccer here in the US) games while at Couples but cannot tell you what leagues.

On number 1, not sure that you would need any. The resort has floaties on each lounge chair that can be taken in the pool or ocean.

Enjoy your trip.
    Last edited by kurt and Angie; February 25th, 2016 at 05:30 PM. Reason: spelling corrections

The loungers have pads on them and can be used to float in the pool or the ocean. I've never seen anyone with an inflatable at Couples.
    Your second question probably depends most on which resort you will be visiting. This last October we watch the World Series in the game room while at CN.

I have seen couples with noodles. I cant believe they stuffed those into their baggage.

Life is good

What kind of pool inflatables? Couples provides foam floaty pad on every chair.

Inflatables are not needed. The cushions on the loungers double as rafts.

I remember a post from a while back asking guests to please not bring inflatables. That is why they have the floats already there for our use.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

A few years back I saw a picture on the board of a group in the swim up pool with animal inflatables and it was awesome. Super cute picture
    Last edited by softail19; February 23rd, 2016 at 06:56 PM.

We always bring pool noodles along to use in the ocean. We saw inflatable chairs at CN last year

Jenni

Quote Originally Posted by peckham4 View Post
    Hi we will shortly be holidaying at the Couples Resort for the very first time- so excited! Two questions please:
    1) Can we bring our own pool inflatables?
    2) Where in the resort (if any) can you watch the UK Football Premier League?

Many Thanks
    If you need to use armbands or a rubber ring I am sure they will be allowed! Never seen the Premiership on TV at either CTI or CSS. Have a great time.

Thank you very much everyone, great advice.

When we were there in January, they had European football (not sure if it was Premier League or other) on the big screen in the lounge area at the sports complex of CSA, in the vicinity of the smoothie bar.