Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: June 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Bill&Jill View Post
    Our first trip to CN May 27 thru June 3rd. Been to CSS four times but need to feel that sand gravity on the Negril beach.
    Howdy Bill & Jill, we are coming for the first time 5/31-6/7. Maybe we will run into y'all while there!

Quote Originally Posted by jim&laura View Post
    We are officially booked for June 10-20!!! 2cats1dog - looking forward to meeting you guys and would love to join you on the One Love pub crawl on th 18th. We did it a few years ago and had a blast!
    Hey another person who will be there while I'm there. Only you're lucky and staying longer. I'll be gone before that crawl though.

Ron and Jen coming back home 6/11-6/17.

Quote Originally Posted by Onelove2009 View Post
    Ron and Jen coming back home 6/11-6/17.
    Ah finally someone who'll be there when we are. �� Been a lot before? This is year 3 in a row for us. We love everything about the place... food, drinks, AN beach, the bud..

This is our first time being able to extend our trip to 10 days, needless to say we are very excited! We may end up doing the crawl earlier in our trip...afraid sand gravity will be too strong towards the end. Look forward to meeting y'all in a couple weeks!

We'll be there 10th-20th...look forward to seeing y'all in a couple weeks!

This will be our 3rd visit too. Food, drinks, beach, relaxation, ambiance keep us coming back home.

Quote Originally Posted by jim&laura View Post
    This is our first time being able to extend our trip to 10 days, needless to say we are very excited! We may end up doing the crawl earlier in our trip...afraid sand gravity will be too strong towards the end. Look forward to meeting y'all in a couple weeks!
    What day is the earlier crawl? I think I heard one on the 18th, but we'll be gone. Still on the fence about going or not.

3 days until we are back home

My husband & I just watched your video - thanks so much for that! We'll be at CN the 15th-22nd as well. See you there!

Nice to let sand gravity take over...no worries mon.

Otahetie delicious as always!!!

We left Negril this morning but we get to spend several days at Sans Souci. Thank you to the entire Negril team for not only welcoming us home but truly making us feel part of the family! A special shout out to our Negril family members: Okeno, Ballard, Jeffrey, Owen, and Wayne! Ty all very much!!! Also to our new friends:
    Jim and Laura,
    Tom and Judy
    Mike and Mary,
    Raymond and wife (sorry forgot name)
    Eric and Angie,
    Ty all for the amazing lifelong memories...until we meet again!

Default June 23-July 1 When school is out!

Cannot wait to get back! Celebrating our 30th anniversary! We’ve done CTI 2005, split trip CN/ CSA 2007, CTI 2011. Love them all with a day trip to CSS we pick CN as our fave! Just cannot wait to take a red eye from Seattle, lay around on the beach with a drink and have some fun! Don’t even need to leave the property this time. 188 days!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2