Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: June 2017

Default June 2017

Hello all! Once again, I know its super early, but wanted to say we will be at CSS June 8-15 2017 and then off to CN June 15-22 2017. We are also planning on doing the "One Love" pub crawl on Sunday June 18th, 2017 from CN.... Hope you will join us!
    -Annaleis & Neil (Should be 1cat2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

Here is our CN walkthru Video shot in August 2016

https://youtu.be/HUZtOuv1Jcw
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod

Quote Originally Posted by 2cats1dog View Post
    Hello all! Once again, I know its super early, but wanted to say we will be at CSS June 8-15 2017 and then off to CN June 15-22 2017. We are also planning on doing the "One Love" pub crawl on Sunday June 18th, 2017 from CN.... Hope you will join us!
    We will miss you guys this time. We are returning in August 2017!!

We are officially booked for June 10-20!!! 2cats1dog - looking forward to meeting you guys and would love to join you on the One Love pub crawl on th 18th. We did it a few years ago and had a blast!

Our first trip to CN May 27 thru June 3rd. Been to CSS four times but need to feel that sand gravity on the Negril beach.

Thank you for writing about this so early! Now I can make sure that I will be there with you! I just have to book vacation for June 8.

Thank you for informing us so early! Thanks to this I will be able to book my vacation for June 8 and I will be there with you guys!

We will be there for our first time June 2 - 10, getting married the 6th. First time to Jamaica too!

TJ...heading back to Negril, June 13th - 20th. 8th trip to Couples and third time to Negril. We were there last year in June and had a great time. See you all at the beach or bar!

Booking this morning, June 10-16.

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    Booking this morning, June 10-16.
    Nice!
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod

Hello! Stephanie and Alex here. We are visiting CN for the first time June 1-6 to first off relax and secondly to check the place out because we scheduled our wedding for June 2, 2018 there 😄.

We are coming for the first time as well 5/31 to 7/7.

Damn what is that, 5 weeks? I envy you.

Default We will be there 5/31-6/7. First time for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill&Jill View Post
    Our first trip to CN May 27 thru June 3rd. Been to CSS four times but need to feel that sand gravity on the Negril beach.
    We will be there 5/31-6/7. First time for us!

We will be there 5/31-6/7. First time for us!

Jeremy and Aleshea here. We will be there 5/31-6/7. First time for us!

Default June 5th to 10th

Steve and Darcy here. We will be there June 5th to 10th.

Steve and Darcy here. First timers heading to CN June 5th.

Jeremy and Aleshea here. First timers to CN 5/31-6/7.

Howdy, maybe we will run into y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by StephWanderLust View Post
    Hello! Stephanie and Alex here. We are visiting CN for the first time June 1-6 to first off relax and secondly to check the place out because we scheduled our wedding for June 2, 2018 there ��.
    Hi Stephanie and Alex, got your friend request on the message board! Hope to see y'all down there that week!

Quote Originally Posted by StephWanderLust View Post
    Hello! Stephanie and Alex here. We are visiting CN for the first time June 1-6 to first off relax and secondly to check the place out because we scheduled our wedding for June 2, 2018 there ��.
    We will be there about the same time 5/31-6/7. Maybe we will see you guys there.

Anyone into the AN thing? We are!

El Duderino, this is our first trip together anywhere in 20 years. Never done anything like this before, and certainly never tried the AN thing, but we are actually considering saying what the hell, and giving it a try! Just gotta get past nerves and hangups and body image issues after 40 years of bad habits and gravity, lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast