Default Snorkle Boat at CSA in May 2015 was BAD. We was unable to get into boat

The snorkle boat that was there in May was a BIG dissapointment. We were unable to get into the boat to go snorkling as usual. This was our 8th trip to CSA and we also renewed our vows there on May 25th. We are both short and could not go snorkling this time. We watched several people fall head first out the boat when the were climbing off the side. This is something we love to do and was unable to. Please tell me that you have a new boat that has a ladder and that us short repeaters can get in and out of. I would hate to find another place to go to.

Blog Entries

Hi lrhalley,

I will let the CSA watersports team know, and hopefully we will be able to get another option to fit your needs soon.

Best,
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Default Snorkel boat

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    Hi lrhalley,

I will let the CSA watersports team know, and hopefully we will be able to get another option to fit your needs soon.

Best,
    Carrie
    Has CSA got a new snorkel boat yet ?

I'm also interested in this...is there a new snorkel boat yet, or are they still using the old boat? Seems like the cost of a more modern boat wouldn't be that great in the grand scheme of things, and would greatly add to guest comfort (and safety).