Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can anyone advise how reservations are pre booked in advance as part of the rewards programme.

The higher levels say restaurant reservations and excursions can be pre booked but not how or how far in advance?
    Kevin & Sylvie
    COR 2003, 2005, 2013, 2014, 2015
    CSA 2005, 2013, 2014, 2015
    CSS 2007
    CN 2003

I believe I saw the option to book advanced reservations while I was trolling through the pre-check-in page.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin&sylvie View Post
    Can anyone advise how reservations are pre booked in advance as part of the rewards programme.

The higher levels say restaurant reservations and excursions can be pre booked but not how or how far in advance?

I have a few questions I hope you can answer. How far in advance can we book the restaurants? And will we be given a confirmation that our day and time were booked? And Im assuming we can only book each restuarant once during pre check in ? We're coming up on 60 day countdown and I"m getting antsy!!

Quote Originally Posted by mshell View Post
    I have a few questions I hope you can answer. How far in advance can we book the restaurants? And will we be given a confirmation that our day and time were booked? And Im assuming we can only book each restuarant once during pre check in ? We're coming up on 60 day countdown and I"m getting antsy!!
    Yes, as Woodbridgeata said, all that is under pre-check-in page, which can be done as late as 3 days prior to your stay. I'm like you, mshell, I get ancy, too! I'd go now and check it out!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2017 [50th birthday & 23rd anniversary], 2019 [25th anniversary]

I did the pre-check in online a week ago and it gave me the options to choose the dates for certain things to pre-register (i.e. the catamaran cruise and restaurants) and we do not arrive until November2016. Not everything was available for me to choose options for, but some was which was nice. It did not give me a confirmation information as far as it being accepted or "booked" after I completed the check-in, but I am sure they will have it on file as far as my requests like they always have in the past when we get there-like the mini-bar requests for the room. Hope that helps!

CTI 5/2015
    CSA 11/2015
    CSA 11/2016 Soon come!

Blog Entries

Hi Kevin&Sylvie,

We will confirm within 30 days but feel free to pre check in when you want prior to arrival.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Thanks for the info wileandrr and GBlues24.
    MichelleG~ not sure what you mean by you will confirm within 30 days?

Blog Entries

Hi mshell,

A confirmation email should be sent to you within 30 days.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    Couples Resorts

Michelle - just a question about the new reward gifts that are available - when you say "Bottle of Appleton Rum" - what size is this and what type is it? For the "Coffee" - how much and what type (ie is it Blue Mountain). The same for the "Jamaican Sauces" - what exactly does this entail.

Thanks,

Blog Entries

Hi Jenni,

How are you? The items currently being offered are: Appleton Rum- 750ml; The Coffee is Jablum which is 100% Blue Mountain Coffee and the sauce is Walkerswood Jerk seasoning.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    Couples Resorts

Michelle - thanks for getting back to me. We had a great visit to CN this past March and am counting down till I return home again in March 2017 - 260 days and counting till we leave.

Blog Entries

You are most welcome Jenni...See you soon
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    Hi Jenni,

How are you? The items currently being offered are: Appleton Rum- 750ml; The Coffee is Jablum which is 100% Blue Mountain Coffee and the sauce is Walkerswood Jerk seasoning.
    I would like also add my thanks to you Michelle for providing additional detailed info about the gift selections- I had asked the exact same question in prior post and some other poster/message board reader was "FLABBERGASTED" that I would ask such a question. I am now better informed when doing our pre-check submission.

Blog Entries

You are welcome welovecouplesresorts
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    Couples Resorts

Default Signature gift

Please accept this as just an inquiry, but curiosity has taken hold. What is the "signature gift" for the endless love level? No problem if there is no specific answer, my curiosity will wait a couple weeks to find out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2