Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default New Romance Rewards?

I thought the update was to roll out today? Then I heard it's delayed???? Come on now....just announce already.
    Holly Irvin

Blog Entries

Hi hillystyles,

We will let you know as soon as the new rollout is coming! Check your email for the official announcement soon.

Best,
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

the waiting is driving me crazy! i am waiting to do my check-in for our 6th trip back in just 34 days & i am getting antsy!!

When are we going to hear something?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13
    CSS 4/12-4/24/15

At least give us a date when it will be revealed! Please!

Carrie, I know others have asked this question but can you give us some idea of when the new romance rewards should be rolled out. We are all waiting anxiously and it would be great to get some sort of idea as to when we can expect to hear something about it... Thanks!

Blog Entries

Hi all,

I love how excited everyone is for the new Romance Rewards announcement, and from what I have been told, we should be announcing within the next few weeks. The team is still ironing out the details so we are unable to give a definitive date, but it is coming soon. Be sure to check your inboxes and our social channels for more details as they become available

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

So we will be there in April.....will we miss it?

Blog Entries

We do not have a set date yet but I promise to keep you posted as soon as we roll out the new RR

We look forward to seeing you soon, kev3la!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

what is the new romance rewards.

Gelena

Blog Entries

Hi Gelena,

It has not yet been announced. Be sure you are signed up to receive our email updates to be of the first to know: http://couples.com/special-offers (fill out form at bottom of page)
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Ok I am starting to bite off all my fingernails getting nervous that the new romance rewards might not get announced before we leave in 15 days.....
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014, April 2015, April 2016 Soon Come
    CN April 2014

Hello our lovely CRO-
    I see the new romance rewards options are up. Can you advise on a couple items in some of the categories. The category we fall under has choice of shirt, appleton rum, coffee & Jamaican sauces. Can you clarify size of rum bottle if we elected to get that gift AND also confirm type of coffee gift you will received if we elected for that in our pre check in? Is it real Blue mountain coffee or the kind or brand you provide in the rooms or the restaurants since it is not Blue mountain coffee provided in the rooms and restaurant and only available at the specialty restaurants upon request- also confirm size of coffee pkg to be expected too. Thanks

One other question to add. Are the t-shirts the same old ones or is it a new design? We don't need our 11 year t-shirt if same as always

Blog Entries

Here you go Gunner 262

Name:  RR T-shirt 2.jpg
Views: 1915
Size:  22.4 KB
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    Here you go Gunner 262

Name:  RR T-shirt 2.jpg
Views: 1915
Size:  22.4 KB
    HI Michelle are there pics somewhere on your website that show pictures of the other reward items to chose from that I overlooked? In particular size bottle of the Appleton Rum gift and type & size of coffee gift?

I tried to sign up but the system doesn't recognize my email address and I don't have a guest number. I booked our stay through a travel agent. What do I need to do to sign up?

I remember getting a guest number at sign up, but I don't remember what it is, and can't find it anywhere. So I'm not able to log in.

Blog Entries

Hi Seakiss,

I have copied you on an email to our Romance Rewards representative.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    Couples Resorts

Can anyone advise how reservations are pre booked in advance as part of the rewards programme.

The higher levels say restaurant reservations and excursions can be pre booked but not how or how far in advance?
    Kevin & Sylvie
    COR 2003, 2005, 2013, 2014, 2015
    CSA 2005, 2013, 2014, 2015
    CSS 2007
    CN 2003

I believe I saw the option to book advanced reservations while I was trolling through the pre-check-in page.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin&sylvie View Post
    Can anyone advise how reservations are pre booked in advance as part of the rewards programme.

The higher levels say restaurant reservations and excursions can be pre booked but not how or how far in advance?

Blog Entries

Hi Kevin&Sylvie,

We will confirm within 30 days but feel free to pre check in when you want prior to arrival.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    Couples Resorts

I have a few questions I hope you can answer. How far in advance can we book the restaurants? And will we be given a confirmation that our day and time were booked? And Im assuming we can only book each restuarant once during pre check in ? We're coming up on 60 day countdown and I"m getting antsy!!

Quote Originally Posted by mshell View Post
    I have a few questions I hope you can answer. How far in advance can we book the restaurants? And will we be given a confirmation that our day and time were booked? And Im assuming we can only book each restuarant once during pre check in ? We're coming up on 60 day countdown and I"m getting antsy!!
    Yes, as Woodbridgeata said, all that is under pre-check-in page, which can be done as late as 3 days prior to your stay. I'm like you, mshell, I get ancy, too! I'd go now and check it out!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2017 [50th birthday & 23rd anniversary], 2019 [25th anniversary]

I did the pre-check in online a week ago and it gave me the options to choose the dates for certain things to pre-register (i.e. the catamaran cruise and restaurants) and we do not arrive until November2016. Not everything was available for me to choose options for, but some was which was nice. It did not give me a confirmation information as far as it being accepted or "booked" after I completed the check-in, but I am sure they will have it on file as far as my requests like they always have in the past when we get there-like the mini-bar requests for the room. Hope that helps!

CTI 5/2015
    CSA 11/2015
    CSA 11/2016 Soon come!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast