Blog Entries

Default Couples Sans Souci & Tower Isle Anniversary Celebrations 2016

Join us for the 10th anniversary celebration of Couples Sans Souci Friday, January 15th. Festivities start at 6pm with cocktails on the main lawn, followed by dinner at 7pm at Lily Pond Field.

Name:  css 2016 invite- resized.jpg
Views: 1792
Size:  17.9 KB

Join us at Couples Tower Isle on Saturday, January 16th as we celebrate the vibrant 38-year history of our iconic resort.

The celebration kicks off at 6:30pm with cocktails and a welcome on the roof of the patio restaurant, followed by dinner at 7:30pm on the main pool deck.

Name:  cti 2015invite resized.jpg
Views: 1730
Size:  18.7 KB
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Was fortunate enough to be at the Tower Isle anniversary last night. Displays of food and ice sculptures were incredible. Absolutely stunning. Thank you so much to all the amazing team of staff that made it happen.
    Mike & Linda

We arrived on the 17th and can't say enough about how CTI presented the food, the staff, the enterainment, the cocktail hour on the roof top with apps, the desserts tables I say tables because it was outstanding. and the options of food whoo is all I can say. I eat tooo much.
    Outstanding time what a way to visit for our 1st time.
    Thanks
    Brent & Janel

Can someone please give me the dates for 2017 so I can book.

Blog Entries

Hi Boomer 48,

The Anniversary Parties in Ocho Rios are always the weekend of Martin Luther King's birthday so for 2017 the dates are January 13 & 14th, 2017
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Cool that's the weekend I have booked - Jan 7-14 2017 at CSS. Also we are arriving next week on the 9th to CSS. we had dinner with you at the returning guest dinner for CTI last year.
    I missed a good time by not knowing that Bob Marley's birthday Feb 6th was a good time to attend also.
    See you there next Wednesday at CSS!
    Bill