Default Resort Activity Calendars on Website

Carrie,

We have looked through the CSS pages and searched the message board through the search function for a current activity schedule for CSS but can't find one.

Have they been removed? They used to be very easy to find on each resort page. For a resort chain that boasts and promotes all of the inclusions that make them different from all the other AI's, you would think that the current activity calendars would be easy to find on each of the resort's activity pages. The general description is there but not when they take place. We are coming for a short 5 day stay in a few months and would like to plan a few activities such as morning yoga with Magi.

If the calendars are there we must have missed them.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

I too have been looking for them They seem to have been missed off the new website for all resorts. Also missing is a full listing for the spa. I was trying to see how much a manicure and pedicure would be, but no luck.

Oops! Just found the full Spa brochure so no worries about that now. But I still cant find the activities.

Blog Entries

Hi Dawn,

Here is the full CSS activity guide. See you soon!

Front of CSS Activity Guide
    Back of CSS Activity Guide

Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Thank you, Carrie. But it would be good to have them on the website for all of the resorts. Could you mention it to those responsible, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    Hi Dawn,

Carrie
    Carrie,

You used to be able to easily find these activity guides on the old website. It would be really nice if they put them back.

You give links for the CSS guide. Do you have a similar link for the other resorts? CSA in particular as we will be there in 16 days.

Thanks
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2022?

Thanks Carrie... Appreciated!

We are looking for a schedule for CTI. We will be there middle of March

Blog Entries

Hi all,

We are working to get these up on the website ASAP.

In the meantime, below are links to Couples Tower Isle's schedule. As I get the others, I will post those as well.

CTI Activities Schedule front
    CTI Activities Schedule back
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Hi Carrie!

Could you please post the Couples Negril Activities Schedule? Thank you in advance!!

Is the CSA activities schedule ready yet? I would LOVE to see it. Arriving in a few weeks. Also, another suggestion...it would be amazing if each resort had a pdf listing amenities, activities, inclusions, etc. with everything in one place. I know these things can be found various places on the website, but for those of us with terrible internet service it can be nearly impossible to keep track of everything. Thank you! Don't want to miss anything during our trip

Can you post the schedule for Couples Negril and how long is this schedule good for?

Blog Entries

Hi all,

Hope you are all getting excited for your upcoming trips! As I receive the final brochures, I will post here. Please note that these schedules are not set in stone and are subject to change.

CN Activities Schedule Front
    CN Activities Schedule Back
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Hi Carrie.
    I don't see the Silver Birds on the CN schedule. Do they still perform there? (We'll be there the first week in April)

Blog Entries

Hi Jamerinadians,

Yes, they play every Friday at 9:30pm.

Hope to see you soon!
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

still no CSA schedule?

Is this activity guide still current? We're looking to plan a few things ahead of time for our September 25, 2016 arrival.

Blog Entries

Hi madds295,

All activities are still what we are offering. As we have always noted all activities are subject to change without notice.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    Hi Dawn,

Carrie
    Hi Carrie,

We are really looking forward to our first Couples vacation and will be at CSS from 12/31/2016-1/7/2017! Will this schedule still be in place at that time?
    Last edited by FunFromPA; October 5th, 2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Wrong starting date year, changed to 2016

Default We are wondering if these are current as well. Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by FunFromPA View Post
    Hi Carrie,

We are really looking forward to our first Couples vacation and will be at CSS from 12/31/2016-1/7/2017! Will this schedule still be in place at that time?
    We are wondering if this is current also. Does anyone know if this CTI activities are up to date?

Blog Entries

Hi all, the current schedule is still the one here on the MB and is subject to change. However, if any big changes are to be made, we will be sure to update.

We are still hoping to get these up on the website sometime soon.

Hope to see you all soon
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Where can I locate the activities for CSS 2017?
    Anything special planned for Halloween?

Thank you in advance.

Mrs Pookie

Hi Carrie, When I click on the one for CTI it says the person moved or removed the image. Can you repost one for CTI. Thanks

Carrie,
    Please attach CSS and CN activity schedules. Previously attached are no longer valid.