Hybrid View

Default WiFi Upgrade Needed At CSA!

I have been coming to Couples for 11 years now and tend to follow the message board a lot. A recurring complaint on people's comments and reviews of CSA has been the poor to at times non existent Wi-Fi at the resort. I would hope that the Couples management would realize that in today's world good Wi-Fi is not a luxury but rather a necessity for most guests. This is often near the top of the list of things people check before booking hotels and resorts. I hope they look into this and make the needed improvements to help make the guest's stays that more enjoyable?

Blog Entries

Hi rckbert,

Thank you for your comment. I will also email the team at CSA and get back to you with any/all update.

Hope to welcome you back home soon.
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

I am curious about this as well. rckbert - can you be more specific about where the WiFi did not work? We are going to be going in 2017 and our daughter will be 2 then, staying with nana and papa. We don't want to have to buy an international plan, and would prefer to just check in via FaceTime as we all have iPhones. This only works however, with WiFi. We will be staying in an atrium suite, hopefully in the middle of the resort (we know requests are just that). I know there are computers with webcams available. But I would love to be able to talk to my daughter/parents in the privacy of our own room. If all else fails, and if the signal strength is stronger in the lobby/restaurants we would of course do that.

Any insight would be helpful!

It is unfortunate that we live in a world where we have to be so in touch with everything all the time, but we do! My wife and I have booked CSA and I will say, my ONLY reservation or worry is being able to stay connected with my phone.
    Looking SO forward to returning to Jamaica after an 8 year absence, would love to get "connected" again in every way possible!

Thank you, and Irie!

This is kind of surprising. I thought the wifi at CN was pretty fabulous. At one point I was running a public video stream of the beach and water. I was a few feet off the ocean.

I am at CSA now staying in a PBFS in the middle of the resort. Wifi is often spotty with lost connections around breakfast time, lunch, pre dinner, and after the entertainment when more people are using it. Range extenders or an upgrade would help a lot. Trying to stream music results in a lost connection after 3 or 4 songs if you connect at all. This would be a nice thing to improve with all the wifi dependence to avoid cellular overcharges of the many guests. Please help with this.

Blog Entries

Hi all,

This has been brought to the attention of the operations team, and I will be sure to relay if I hear of an immediate update.

Happy weekend!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts