Default Quality of Yoga Classes at CSA and/or CSS?

I am looking for some details on the Yoga classes at CSA and/or CSS. Where can I find a schedule? What is the quality/experience of the teachers? Style of Yoga? Reviews of classes?

I can't really tell you much about the quality or type of Yoga as we do not partake in this activity. However I have some advice. First. It is what it is. Try it and if you don't like it, don't do it again. If you like it, do it again. It is usually done on the beach, weather permitting. I would think that would be pretty nice. During inclement weather they usually have it in the gym.

As for the schedule. When you arrive at the resort you will find a welcome package in your room. In the welcome package you will find the activities schedule for the week. However, this schedule is subject to change.

At all Couples resorts they will have a bulletin board with the most current daily activity schedule. This bulletin board is usually located near the entrance to the main dining facility. It will be updated at least once per day, more often if needed. Make it a point to look at this bulletin board at least once per day. Since it is located near the main dining facility this inconvenient.

Enjoy your stay in paradise

Only 37 more days until we return to CSA
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2022?

Default Yoga at CSS and CSA

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jack View Post
    I can't really tell you much about the quality or type of Yoga as we do not partake in this activity. However I have some advice. First. It is what it is. Try it and if you don't like it, don't do it again. If you like it, do it again. It is usually done on the beach, weather permitting. I would think that would be pretty nice. During inclement weather they usually have it in the gym.

As for the schedule. When you arrive at the resort you will find a welcome package in your room. In the welcome package you will find the activities schedule for the week. However, this schedule is subject to change.

At all Couples resorts they will have a bulletin board with the most current daily activity schedule. This bulletin board is usually located near the entrance to the main dining facility. It will be updated at least once per day, more often if needed. Make it a point to look at this bulletin board at least once per day. Since it is located near the main dining facility this inconvenient.

Thanks Mad Jack. I usually practice on the beach in the morning after my ocean swim. Was just wondering if the Yoga schedule had changed over the years.
    Mindy
    CN - 2002, 2003
    CSA - 2003, 2004, 2011, 2013
    CSS - 2009

CSS/CSA 5/19-5/29/2016 :-) Counting down...

Name:  M+R Tatoos_Best (2).jpg
Views: 643
Size:  101.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jack View Post

I did the yoga classes at CSA last April and loved the instructor, the environment and her knowledge. She offered classes both on beach and studio.