Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

raydeena, save a cold one for us. My husband is the social butterfly in our couple, he has never met a stranger.

ninjaz9r, we have had to have met sometime. May 2008, Aug 2007, May 2006, May 2005? Looking forward to meeting all of you.
    Can't wait for the cat cruise. This is going to be a long 2+ weeks.

Hi Kim and Dennis,
    Must have been one of the may trips. Think we have been every year in May since 2002 except 2005. Definately remember the pic you used on a previous thread we started. Look forward to meeting you properly.

Peace
    Kevin and Becky

Quote Originally Posted by denkim View Post
    raydeena, save a cold one for us. My husband is the social butterfly in our couple, he has never met a stranger.

ninjaz9r, we have had to have met sometime. May 2008, Aug 2007, May 2006, May 2005? Looking forward to meeting all of you.
    Can't wait for the cat cruise. This is going to be a long 2+ weeks.
    DONE! We will probably be on a the beach, but maybe cocktials before dinner. Would being dressed up and at the swim up bar be odd? HA HA!

Will be there 11/26 till 12/4.

Sandy & Paula
    Buzzards Breath Tennessee
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by denkim View Post
    raydeena,
    we fly from KC to Memphis and get into Montego Bay around 2:00 pm. What time do you land?

sounds like were on the same flight. were coming from des moines though

Hey guys,
    Thought you all might like an excel file of who is going to be at CN in december, names, dates, etc. So I am trying to attach it to this. Feel free to make any changes, hopefully I got everything right so far.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by shelspaur View Post
    Hey guys,
    Thought you all might like an excel file of who is going to be at CN in december, names, dates, etc. So I am trying to attach it to this. Feel free to make any changes, hopefully I got everything right so far.
    Loved it! Elizabeth and David from Michigan will be there December 5th to December 26th.

Matt & Cindy Dec 2 - 12

Default Shane and Kristen Nov. 28-Dec. 7

From Pleasant Hill (Des Moines) Iowa

Hi to Matt and Cindy, Shane and Kristen,
    Looking forward to meeting you guys. 19 days left for us till CN, But only 12 days till we are on the plane to South Carolina for thanksgiving.

Peace
    Kevin and BEcky

Default Nov 28th - Dec 6th

We'll be there November 28th - December 6th.

Steve and Meghan (St. Louis)
    3rd time to CN!

Can't wait to get back home. 18 days!

Here is an updated excel file with everyone who is going to be at CN in December. Feel free to make changes, additions, etc.
    Last edited by Seandymon; November 10th, 2009 at 02:08 PM.

Shane and Kristen.....

we have a group of 4 coming from that area, lived in altoona most of my life, went to southeast polk as well. we will be there from dec 2-9th

Default 14 days and counting to CN

Mike,Kim,Tammy & Wayne coming from Indiana, 11/27-12/5 Our second time to CN. Can't wait.

COUNT DOWN YA'LL!!!!

We are there in just 11 DAYS!!!

13 days and counting....it is sneaking up on us!!!

Cant wait to see you guys!

Don and Shannon

Hey Shannon and Don and the Snowman.....See you on the 29th.
    We'll try giving you a call later in the week

two weeks exactly from right now (8:30 am wednesday) We will be halfway to Jamaica

This time next week we will be there a day already!!!! CAN'T WAIT!

Almost there. See everyone in paradise soon. 6th trip to CN. 11-28 to 12-12,

Tina & Mike

Quote Originally Posted by raydeena View Post
    This time next week we will be there a day already!!!! CAN'T WAIT!
    Now it's our turn to say....this time next week, we will have been there a day!

Going to SC tomorrow for thanksgiving. Big bonus got a week to get used to the time difference before flying to Jamaica next weekend. Not to mention seat at Williams Brice next weekend to see the gamecocks see off Clemson. Go Cocks.
    See y'all in 9 days

Peace
    Kevin and Becky

Default girl toys

here we come boys..........

dmfd, last night during dinner, Danielle mentioned alot of firefighters from our area will be down there. Im guessing you guys are bringing a crew with you. It would be nice to meet you guys. We will be in late afternoon next wednesday. I will be the loud fat guy in the pool with a water torpedo and probably double fisting my drinks. My wife has blonde hair and will probably be mad at me. Our friends Danielle and kurt should be close also. Danielle has long red hair and kurt has a short buzzcut. maybe we can meet up for dinner or drinks one of the nights

Quote Originally Posted by BackNIowa View Post
    I will be the loud fat guy in the pool with a water torpedo and probably double fisting my drinks. My wife has blonde hair and will probably be mad at me.
    Wait I thought this was me, well my wife has dark hari, but granted she will be annoyed with me at many times each day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast