Default What has changed at CSA?

We are returning to our favorite Couples resort CSA in April for our tenth anniversary. Married at CSS and have been back to Couples 8 times. We have not been back to CSA for the last couple years and are wondering what has changed both for the good, the bad, or just for the sake of change? All you repeat CSA guests...please help. Thanks.

At CSA unfortunately one of the main dining rooms is now all buffet at diner

Quote Originally Posted by ron3637 View Post
    You mean at the Palms? Is this change permanent or just during the low season?

No biggie. Was never a big fan of the ala carte menu at the Palms, anyways. Patois is our favorite breakfast spot and Patois and Lemongrass for dinner, and then we usually hit up Sea Grapes or the Beach Grill for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by ron3637 View Post
    Not a bad thing imo.

We see small changes every year. Making the Palms buffet style dining is a bad change in our opinion. We have now been to all four Couples resorts and CSA is still our favorite. We are booked for the end of February and are excited to see what has changed and what has not. I know CSA has the BEST BEACH.

Life is good

We will be there for our third trip in exactly 21 days....I can't wait. We are not buffet fans and I only had dinner at Palms once and wasn't a fan so this isn't a deal breaker for us. Not sure of any other changes but I will update when I get back.

The changes we noticed from our return home to CSA last month:

Good
    - Switched to reusable water bottles and filling stations all over (I've been told they don't have plastic recycling on the island so this is good!)
    - The beach seems deeper and they've planted a lot more trees for shade

Bad
    - The Palms became buffet only and we're not huge fans (we ate at Patois mostly anyways)
    - Due to what we assume are cost saving measures, no more blue mountain coffee in the room and no more Kerrygold
    - There are more wedding groups and we feel it negatively affects the "Couples" atmosphere.

Neutral
    - Service, drinks and food are as good as ever. It was a rocky start the first day (we were forgotten about in Patois, items were missed, etc.) but it improved back to normal by mid-week.
    - The room was fantastic as always! Shout out to housekeeping even though I never see you!

Welcome home and enjoy your stay!

Amy & Wes
    CSA - 2010, 2011, 2015
    CTI - 2016 Future

A new dive boat, maybe two years ago. Hope they got the snarklin boat fixed or replaced from last year!

Snorkel/Glass Bottom boat is back in action, and as fun as ever.