Blog Entries

Default Black Friday Sale from Couples Resorts....

This Black Friday, give your significant other something they really want this year... a trip to Couples all-inclusive resorts! Book before Nov. 30th and reserve our best prices of the year.
    Learn more: http://ow.ly/V4wd1

Name:  black friday sale.png
Views: 4508
Size:  71.1 KB
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

I've read that this deal is only for CTI. Is that true or is it all resorts

We were able to book San Souci using that promotion.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

we got a better deal thru an agent

True for all resorts, but the deal isn't great. If we had waited until this sale instead of our booking date of September 2015 it would have cost us an additional 380.00 even taking the resort credit into account.

We booked this deal last year for our trip 2 weeks ago. Just to compare I checked out the week before Thanksgiving for 2016. This year's Black Friday deal is over $200 more and $50 less resort credit.

I booked the special for TI for August. I am saving less then 100.00 but the resort credits made it worth it. We will be going down with 400.00 credit.

Those from the NYC area will remember commercials with Sy Simms saying "an educated consumer is our best customer." Giving my wife 100% of the credit, I think we generally do well with our Couples trips (well, other than the first trip when we booked a CN beachfront suite at high season without a promotion...but that was our honeymoon ).

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    I booked the special for TI for August. I am saving less then 100.00 but the resort credits made it worth it. We will be going down with 400.00 credit.
    I went back over my numbers. For my room category (Superior) The "special" is the exact same dollar amount If I booked the room on my own, however I now get the resort credits so it is like the old early booking credits. Still worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadofsprout5 View Post
    we got a better deal thru an agent
    You did better than their website? Or did you do better overall because of flights, etc? Just wondering how I should do it next trip in June.

Michelle, will Couples offer Black Friday specials this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Onelove2009 View Post
    Michelle, will Couples offer Black Friday specials this year?
    I second this question!

yes.. 3rd-ed!

I also interested in the answer to this question, particularly if it includes last minute specials for December 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Febe View Post
    I also interested in the answer to this question, particularly if it includes last minute specials for December 2017.
    They are offering it again this year. doesn't appear to be much of a savings though. Price comparison from what I paid for October 2017 visit...the black friday deal would save me about $50.

Also only valid for travel thru April of 2018-

Quote Originally Posted by bballbaby View Post
    They are offering it again this year. doesn't appear to be much of a savings though. Price comparison from what I paid for October 2017 visit...the black friday deal would save me about $50.
    Yea, still way (25%) higher than I paid last year for the same week.

Bummer!

We booked our trip to Swept Away for March 2018 several weeks ago. I saw this special today. With the resort credit, we can save over $500. I called and within 15 minutes they had cancelled my reservation and rebooked at the lower rate. Easy peasy. That's why we keep coming back.

We just booked this deal. For some reason the airfare has been extremely high out of my area so the 7th night free and resort credits help. Thank you Couples!

Default Black Friday 2019 Deals

Quote Originally Posted by Febe View Post
    We just booked this deal. For some reason the airfare has been extremely high out of my area so the 7th night free and resort credits help. Thank you Couples!
    I'm hoping Couples offers a deal like this or better again. We are thinking of booking Couples Negril last minute for December 2019 and a deal like this would be a huge incentive to do so.