Thread: CSA Coffee

Default CSA Coffee

My husband I got married at CSA last year and fell in LOVE with the coffee every morning at The Palms. Anybody know what it is or where I can order it online? I would love to give some to my husband as an anniversary gift.

Thanks!!

We order ours from Mavis Banks online. We like their estate whole bean coffee. We drink it together every Saturday morning. Tastes just like the Palms Blue Mountain coffee.

Life is good

We too order from Mavis Banks.....The estate whole bean is the best

The morning coffee is High Mountain, not Blue Mountain, so it's only about half the price. That being said, this time around, I actually bought High Mountain on the way home. I drink coffee every day, and also drank both High Mountain in the morning and Blue Mountain in the evenings on this last trip, and couldn't tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    The morning coffee is High Mountain, not Blue Mountain, so it's only about half the price. That being said, this time around, I actually bought High Mountain on the way home. I drink coffee every day, and also drank both High Mountain in the morning and Blue Mountain in the evenings on this last trip, and couldn't tell the difference.
    Thanks for the help! Where can I order the High Mountain online?