Hybrid View

Default Luggage is getting restless..

Our luggage comes out of the closet in three days. CSS soon come

Life is good

They are packed and ready to fly "home".Name:  JAMAICA.gif
Views: 2384
Size:  7.6 KB

Life is good

Luggage is still in the basement, but I already have some clothes and other items segregated in my closet!!!

16 days and 20 hours until our plane lands at MBJ!!!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

We leave for CN on Dec. 19th and our luggage is 3/4 packed...talk about restless��

Luggage is out...packing ongoing and likley to continue until moments before we put it in the car to head to the airport on Tuesday, the waiting is nearly over.

5 days, 1 hour and 14 minutes...
    "Love is the only thing we have to share"

CN 2011, 2016
    CSA 2013, 2015

At CSS now. The luggage made the trip and is now very happy. Lots of sun and beach time for us

Life is really good

I love this...we leave three weeks today for our 3rd trip to CSA and I am itching to start packing....trying to hold off but getting too excited!

Luggage is back home in the closet patiently waiting for their next trip in late February. Soon come.

Life is good

Hell, we're 65 days away and I got the luggage out last weekend!

49 days out and our luggage is still in the closet waiting...

Life is good

32 days and counting till back at CSS ......luggage refused to go in the loft when it arrived home end November from another Caribbean island and is definitely getting restless!

37 days. One bag escaped and we had to put it back. Gramma took it to go visit her new grandson.

Life is good

I can here them whispering. "It's only 20 more days".

Life is good on the beach

20 more days for us as well Beach bum! I think I will get the luggage out this weekend and start getting packed.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern gal View Post
    20 more days for us as well Beach bum! I think I will get the luggage out this weekend and start getting packed.
    See you on the beach

Whahooo. Luggage is out and doing the happy dance. Name:  snoopy happy dance.gif
Views: 4716
Size:  22.6 KB

Life is good

Heading to CN for our 35th anniversary in 32 days. Our luggage is doing the happy dance again.

Life is good

We are 18 days until our plane leaves and I am almost all packed.... How funny am I. I have never packed this early for a trip before!

Quote Originally Posted by Angeleyes View Post
    We are 18 days until our plane leaves and I am almost all packed.... How funny am I. I have never packed this early for a trip before!
    It's the anticipation of a great time. 14 days until the luggage comes out for us.

Life is good

388 days til we're heading to CTI, but in the meantime we're going on a cruise in 30 days! Is it ok to be happy about that on the Couples board?!

CSA 2014
    CTI 2017

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain" ~Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-Ann ~N~ Paul View Post
    388 days til we're heading to CTI, but in the meantime we're going on a cruise in 30 days! Is it ok to be happy about that on the Couples board?!
    388 days is a long time. Have fun on the cruise.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Beach-bum View Post
    388 days is a long time. Have fun on the cruise.

Life is good
    I know, next May feels like forever and a day away!

CSA 2014
    CTI 2017

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain" ~Bob Marley

107 days until our luggage comes out again! We cannot wait to arrive back in beautiful jamaica once again! We will be going to css, this will be our 5th time to css! We are celebrating our 16 year anniversary! Hope everyone has a great vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by karycrystal View Post
    107 days until our luggage comes out again! We cannot wait to arrive back in beautiful jamaica once again! We will be going to css, this will be our 5th time to css! We are celebrating our 16 year anniversary! Hope everyone has a great vacation!
    We have visited CSS once and really enjoyed the grounds. We are beach lovers and prefer the Negril side. Our luggage is out and doing the HAPPY DANCE. Soon come for you.

Life is good

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast