Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Luggage is back out and will be packed and on the plane in 36 hours. Happy Dance.http://couples.com/mb/attachment.php...9&d=1455979974

Life is good

Beach-bum I believe our luggage may be kindred spirits! We are booked for Jan 2017 and mine keeps trying to get the swimming attire to pack! LOL
    CSS here we come!
    60 days until touch down in Montego Bay!
    Jessie and Mary
    Jessie and Mary
    Florence, AL USA

At CN and the resort is as wonderful as always. Lots of familiar faces and still the same entertainment staff. Okeno is now the entertainment team leader. The food, staff, and grounds are perfect. We did trading places to CSA and the North end of the resort near Palms is being renovated. The Palms kitchen is still being renovated. I talked to someone at the front desk about the construction and they were not very helpful, I would say rude. All new faces at the bars and most of the staff. There are a few of the entertainment staff that were still there from our trip earlier this year. Heading to CSA in March and I hope we still think this is our favorite Couple's resort.

Life is good

Back home and luggage is put away. So sad. Back out in March for CSA or possible trade to CN. Not sure yet.

Life is good

(apologies for double post from the CN December Meet-up folder, but what the heck...)

My luggage is not restless as I am in the midst of a lot of work travel. But I just realized that between now and the end of the year, I will spend more days at CN than in the office. (airports get old...unless it is arrival at MoBay)

We don't go home till CSS till April 12th and my bags will be packed by February!

Quote Originally Posted by CM318 View Post
    We don't go home till CSS till April 12th and my bags will be packed by February!
    Really. That's a bit early. I read once that someone keeps there "Jamaica" clothes in their luggage. Go for it.
    Life is good

3 weeks from today we head down to the Best Western at Ohare to do the park and fly as our flight leaves at 5 AM, Thursday Dec. 29th. Jamaica soon come, irie.

We have just returned from holiday, I have tried to put the luggage away in the loft but it is steadfastly refusing as it knows it is due home to CSS on 17th February.....🛄 🛄

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Lass View Post
    We have just returned from holiday, I have tried to put the luggage away in the loft but it is steadfastly refusing as it knows it is due home to CSS on 17th February.....�� ��
    70 LONG days to go then. Not that far away. 86 for us. Soon come.

Life is good

Luggage is out and we are almost packed. Wheels leave the ground tomorrow morning at 5:20 am, and if all goes well, we should be pulling into CSA by early tomorrow afternoon.

Ya mon!

Beachbum - thanks for doing the countdown for me, I thought it was more than 70 days so that just proves I left my brain somewhere between LA and London! Just got to get through a warm, wet UK winter .... Enjoy your trip home.

Pulled ours out this weekend. The single digit dance will be here very shortly, irie.

Quote Originally Posted by louieandsusie View Post
    Pulled ours out this weekend. The single digit dance will be here very shortly, irie.
    Christmas in Jamaica? Or maybe New Years? Sounds fun.

Life is good

We had a great time once again at swept away and new years was unbelievable and a memory to last for years. Another trip in the making!!! Questions just ask, Louie and Susie.

Louie, could you go over the changes made to the Palms if you noted any. Also, what's up with the talk of mosquitoes? Glad you guys had a blast!

4 weeks and 2 days to go......luggage is getting very restless!

Couples confirmed final payment was received yesterday. 43 LONG days for us.

Life is good

BarDar:

As far as any changes I think most had to do with "mechanicals", within the kitchen/baking/cooking area. Nothing really looked any different with the décor from all of our previous visits. Now about all the mosquito talk. We personally never experienced any bites at all and we were on the beach from right around 9:30 AM until sunset every night, yup even New Years Eve----we did rush to get ready. However we did see a few people throughout our stay that definitely were "attacked/bitten" on their legs with very visible marks. We have never had an issue with them during any of our visits and yes we would walk the beach at night. If one is sensitive to bug bites bringing some good spray would be good idea.
    Now we are just waiting for our next visit, but before that we want to get through this Wisconsin winter. Any other questions feel free to ask.

104 days and counting for our first trip. Super super excited.

33 days and counting. Brought out my first piece of luggage to start packing. Can't wait to get home again.

23 days to go .....luggage is now very restless as it has spied some US$ alongside sunscreen, mosi repellent and a small (but growing) pile of clothes.

136 days 😢 I shouldn't even have checked! Much too long of a countdown..
    This will be our honeymoon so I'm already excited!

Our daughter and husband just booked their 3rd trip to Couples. She was getting "restless". There luggage doesn't come out until October.

Life is good

77 days until we are on the plane. Already started gathering the essentials and the luggage is saying "pack me!" Can't wait for our first trip.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast