Default I would love to see CN with a C/O beach also...Hugs

Many years ago the AN beach at CN was considered to be a CO beach.Many friends used it as such with no problems UNTIL.

CN has the room to have both an AN and a CO beach.

I have so many friends that want this option so I am asking The Couples Resorts to consider this.

PLEASE think this thru before jumping the gun.Let CN be the leader of this in Jamaica.

Hugs from Tommywommy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:  Big Hug7.gif
Views: 1924
Size:  12.5 KBLet CN be the leader of all the Jamaican resorts by offering a CO beach as well as an AN beach.
    Think this thru before jumping to conclusions.
    We go to CN with an awful lot of friends on each visit.
    Some want to be nude,some ladies want to go just topless and do to a medical condition I can not go nude.
    So in reality we are apart for a few hours each day.
    The signage will give you your option.

Come on CN,rachet it up!!Become the LEADER of the pack.

Hugs from Tommywommy

They can't be the leader of the pack. H resort has a nude beach and a clothing optional beach. (It used to be called the prude beach, but it is now clothing optional)

Sorry, Tommy - love ya - but absolutely disagree!!!

Agree with Cands.... There is no way this is a good idea. Either take em off or use the other beach. If you don't want to be neked with other neked people than there is plenty of beach for your use. Still love ya Tommy, neked Hugs.

Have a great deal of sympathy with you Tommy, but, sorry, cannot agree to have the Nude beach at CN CO. If this was carried out then would SSB at CSS and the island at CTI also have to become CO. We travel a long way from the UK to enjoy the nude beach at CN and if it was changed to CO then we would not only say goodbye to Couples but to Jamaica. Would then take our winter vacation in either Antigua or Mexico, or maybe even save on the airfare and just go to the Canary Islands. If changes like this are made then what happens when someone wants to make it a family resort?

Cands..It is fine to disagree with me as long as you save me a hug.

Hugs from Tommywommy

I agree with Tommy.....why should couples have to both feel the same way....sometimes one or the other doesn't want to go nude....what's the reason for forcing them to choose?
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Tommy, sending you a HUG but disagree. Don't feel there is room to have three categories: Nude, CO, and Topless(current option). Some people on the current beach don't want to see nude people so they don't want that section to be CO. Some people on the nude section don't want clothed "gawkers". Thus would need three separate categories to have a CO option.

Just my opinion. Realize we all may have different ones.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017

Absolutely disagree. CO attracts gawkers. Nothing more uncomfortable than being exposed in front of others that aren't.

AN evens the playing field and makes everyone feel comfortable. Read the AN forum and see how comfortable it is when ALL are included.

I just wanted to comment on the "why" it can't be CO and successful... If it was CO then what is to stop the gawkers from coming over? I understand not all people have that intention but how could you discern who was truly there for their spouse to be naked and who is there to watch...?

Tommywommy was not suggesting that the AN be changed to CO, but rather have areas for both. Many people do not feel comfortable on CO due to potential gawkers, so I would disagree to changing the AN beach policy. However, if there was enough beach for all three distinct options (clothed, CO, and AN), I wouldn't see anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfhary20 View Post
    I just wanted to comment on the "why" it can't be CO and successful... If it was CO then what is to stop the gawkers from coming over? I understand not all people have that intention but how could you discern who was truly there for their spouse to be naked and who is there to watch...?
    It could be CO AND still be couples only....sometimes one or the other partner doesn't want to get naked
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
    It could be CO AND still be couples only....sometimes one or the other partner doesn't want to get naked
    Couples only doesn't stop gawkers with CO. Hard to explain, but some spouses are perfectly fine with their SO gawking as long as they don't have to be exposed. For some mystical and magical reason, AN levels the playing field and it doesn't seem to happen. It also seems to make people much more comfortable if everyone is naked. /shrug

I am more worried about what is going to happen to the AN beach when the family beach opens next door next year, than where they could put a CO beach. Grand Lido (in all its varied names) was at least 16+. Royalton is talking about their Family section being right next to Couples (and their Adults Only section being at the far end) and I don't see how that mixes well.

Many years ago,CN's AN beach was thought of as a CO beach and there were no problems and it was never mentioned..We usually travel with very dear friends and usually we have 10 to 15 couples with us.
    Some men go nude while their wives only want to go topless.Some wives get nude while their husbands keep their suits on.Some couples both go nude.Some couples keep their clothes on.
    Not having a CO beach keeps some of our friends apart for hours.
    GAWKERS???..Yes,we have seen a few but they turn their heads away quickly if you look at them.We see more gawkers on the main beach looking at the topless ladies.
    AND..I have seen so many walk nude from the AN beach area into the water with NO cover ups.
    Anyway,I thought it would help having both as I know another BIG resort that does offer an AN and CO beach and it is not the H one.
    It appears most disagree and I respect that.All I ask of anyone was think it thru before just saying NO.

Hugs from Tommywommy

Yesterday a fellow stayed in the swimming lane in the water of the nude beach. He was blatantly starting at the nude beach bathers/swimmers and wasn't even pretending not to do so. He had taken his swim trunks off while in the water and placed them on the float in front of him. As I got closer to him he became aware I was headed out to him and he turned and put his trunks on underwater and headed back to the main beach to join his wife who had never left her chair on the main beach.

My point is gawkers are going to find a way to gawk, no matter what the rules or the CO or AN status of the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg and Kelly View Post
    Yesterday a fellow stayed in the swimming lane in the water of the nude beach. He was blatantly starting at the nude beach bathers/swimmers and wasn't even pretending not to do so. He had taken his swim trunks off while in the water and placed them on the float in front of him. As I got closer to him he became aware I was headed out to him and he turned and put his trunks on underwater and headed back to the main beach to join his wife who had never left her chair on the main beach.

My point is gawkers are going to find a way to gawk, no matter what the rules or the CO or AN status of the beach.
    this is why CSS / SSB is more desirable for AN.....none of this BS.

I dunno. I just consider the gawkers for what they are. Too big a cowards to just join the group.

That said, I want it to stay AN only. It puts everybody on the same level. There's no way my wife, or I for that matter, would have gotten nude if nobody else was dressed. I would have never been comfortable enough.

I agree it should stay AN only. Besides, the only difference between being nude and wearing a bikini is three small triangles of fabric and a couple of strings. If you're not mature enough to just get over it, don't go there. Plus, it would be too crowded if it went CO and would spoil the fun! I'm also concerned about what will happen when the Royalton (formerly Grand Lido) opens in the fall. Anybody know anything more about that? In the meantime, we're trying to help Mesha (the AN bartender) get the medical help she needs to alleviate her pain. Email me for more info on that: MeshaMorgansFriends @gmail.com or check it out on FB: Friends of Mesha Morgan.Name:  Negril_MESHA-001.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  164.5 KBName:  Negril_MESHA-004.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  125.1 KB