Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: March 2016 ??

Default March 2016 ??

OK, it still seems a long way off... BUT... since people are talking about their trips in April 2016 ....

We will be there for 6 nights beginning on March 19th (after spending several days in a villa up at Rockhouse).
    Anyone else at CN in March?

This will be our 5th trip to Couples, our 25th trip to Negril, and approx our 35th trip to Jamaica. We still look forward to it
    as much as we did the very first time!

I'm wondering what the construction next door will be like by then, but my wife and I have already decided not to let it bother us no matter what!

Roy (and Nancy)

Will be there 3/19 - 3/26. Second trip to Couples Negril...first trip was 8 years ago.

Scott & Dina

Looks like just us in March so far! I'd rather have it underbooked than overbooked I guess.

Francine & Jay
    3/6-3/13
    AN daily
    Francine & Jay

We will miss you by a few days, but hope you have a great trip! March is a beautiful time in Jamaica!

We will be there March 18 -26. Think our 8th trip My sister Connie and her husband Russell will be there with us for the second trip. Looking forward the sun, drinks, relaxation and hang out with great people.

I love that We will miss you by a few days, but hope you have a great trip! March is a beautiful time in Jamaica!

We are coming, March 11th through 21st. Baxter and Luann, our 11th trip to Couples. Can't wait to see old friends??? and make new ones.

Default Lets get some pics on here so we know who to look for!

Leo and Kelly
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We will be also be there the 11th to the 21st. Flying out of Chicago. Also our 11th trip to Couples. Ed & Diane

Default Ready for sun and sand

Quote Originally Posted by leonkelly View Post
    Leo and Kelly
    Hi Leo and Kelly! We'll be there Mar 20-27th. We look forward to seeing you guys!
    Mark and Jen

Default Mark and Jen

We'll be at CN March 20-27th. My husband is the traveling tennis pro for the week.
    This is our 5th trip to CN.
    We are from Denver. I'll get a pic loaded soon.
    We look forward to meeting up with everyone at the best pool bar in the Caribbean.
    Mark and Jen

We will be there Mar 5th to 12th. Our first time at CN but not at a resort with an AN beach. We thought we would try something new this time. Oh, and it can't come soon enough - it snowed today!
    B and L

God I hate wishing time away but... 67 days and counting! March 11 thru March 24, 2nd visit to CN in 3 years. See you soon!Name:  negrilsunset.jpg
Views: 1184
Size:  43.3 KB

Looking forward to meeting you guys on the tennis courts! My wife and I are both avid tennis players, though not at the same level as when we were younger.
    Roy (and Nancy) in Virginia

CN (again) 3/19 -3/25

Hi Jen and Mark!!

Mark and Darlene will also be there that week. He is the big guy between Mark and I in the photo. My sister Connie and Husband Russell are also coming for their second trip. Will see you soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:  Fall 08 and Negril 149.JPG
Views: 1132
Size:  86.9 KB

Finally a pic (although not the one I tried to upload). We are excited to meet up with those there the week of the 21st.

I remember this pic. It was a great evening in the pool bar. It will be great to see Mark and Darlene too.

Sixty days and counting. We are so looking forward to returning to beautiful CN. We will be there March 12 - 19. This will be our fourth trip to Jamaica, and 2nd to CN .

Brian & Jennifer

58 days and counting!
    March 11 through the 25th.

Default March 19-26

[SIZE=3]Kathy & Bob, NJ- March 19-26...8th time to Jamaica, 4th to a couples property...3rd time at couples Negril. Pool bar...Piano/martini bar....catamaran....OneLove bus....complete relaxation...rum cream....can not wait!
    Coming with our "travel companion" besties June and Craig....See ya'll soon (and will try to find a photo...)
    [/ SIZE]

We will be there the 11th through the 21st and are thinking about an excursion to YS falls and the pelican bar. There is a guy on Facebook with a taxi that does tours. Anyone else want to go? We have done the one love bar crawl the last four years and want to do something different.

We'll be at Couples Negril March 7-12. This will be our second time there!
    Jason and Melani

Just a suggestion - if you are going all the way to YS Falls and Pelican Bar you should also consider adding in Appletons. We did all three two years ago. It made for a long day, but well worth it. We arranged for a private driver from the tour desk and had a great time.

Jenni

33 Days!!! March 16th-23rd! Ready to get out of this freezing Midwest weather!!Name:  Capture1.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  13.6 KB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast