Default For anyone on the fence about the CTI island dinner....

I would like to add my experience in regards to CTI and the private island dinner. We went to CTI for the first time for my 40th birthday in May 2015. We booked the private island dinner for an evening while there. They were super in making sure that my dietary restrictions were met (vegetarian) and put together my own special menu for the evening. I loved that nice touch! A lot of places make you feel like you are inconveniencing them with your dietary requests/restrictions-not CTI! When we were being boated across to the island from the resort, the boat operator asked if we were celebrating anything special and where we were from etc. My husband mentioned that we were there for my 40th birthday. We enjoyed the most romantic candle-lit dinner on the island where we felt like we had the entire place to ourselves. When it was time for dessert to end the evening before heading back to the resort, the waiter came down the path with a neatly decorated cake with a lit candle in it singing happy birthday to me! How sweet was that?! That totally made our trip that they went out of their way to make our island dinner memorable and it will definitely be a birthday I will never forget! CTI was amazing and we would recommend it to anyone. The island dinner is a must do!

Couples staff will always go above and beyond (in my book) to make your stay the best they can!!! Congrats!

We always do an island dinner every year we come home. This past August we celebrated dear friends of ours anniversary. I brought Chinese lanterns and we launched them from the island. It was special.

The lanterns sound like a really fun idea!