Default CSA Spa vs. CN Spa

We are staying at CSA in November and were thinking of doing a trading places day to CN and booking a massage there in the tree house or on the beach while we are there for the day. Question: Would you all recommend the CN spa over the CSA spa for the massage services? Anyone have feedback on the massage in the tree house or on the beach at CN to help me make a decision? Also, if anyone prefers CSA's spa over CN's I would love to hear why. I am torn! TIA!!

I don't think you can book any spa service at CN unless you are a guest there. Since the resorts are "cashless", it's all charged to your room. They are not able to cross-charge between resorts.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

You can't use the spa while trading places. They charge all spa treatments to your room, so you have to have a room booked there in order to use the spa there.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

We cannot compare as we haven't been to CSA but the tree house as CN is an awesome place for a couples massage.

Thanks to all of you for your help and replies! I read somewhere that you could do the spa at the other resorts when trading places, so it is really good to know that we can't. That solves it for us then! ha ha CSA it is! You guys are great!

Blog Entries

Hi GBlues24,

Let me clarify some errors...

You can use the facilities of the resort you are staying at or if you go for trading places. At the resort you are NOT staying at ensure you have your CC with you so that you can make payment after treatment.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Good to know Michelle. Thank you for clarifying. The message sent out by a former Couples executive when the resorts went "cashless" was different.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Blog Entries

You are welcome....Cash can be used but payment using it can only be made only at the Front Desk....If staying at resort we will apply charges to your room....Not staying at a resort we use CC at the front desk.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Oh, great! Thanks for the clarification! So if we want to book a massage at CN when we are there trading places for the day can we book that with the consierge at CSA when we arrive possibly? Paying with a CC would be a non-issue for sure. We just really wanted to do the tree house massage! Looks so relaxing! Thanks again!