Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 60

Thread: May 2016

  1. #26

    Default

    We just booked May 25-June 1, this will be our second trip to CSA. It has been 7 years and I am looking forward to an amazing week.

  2. #27

    Default

    I agree! We will be there before you know it and planning our next visit!

  3. #28

    Default

    It's gonna be a great week!!

  4. #29

    Default

    KiwiKarren look for us when we get there!

  5. #30

    Default

    I'm getting ready to book for my honeymoon may 4-9. Just trying to decide what room is best. I'm so excited!

  6. #31

    Default

    We will be there for our 2nd visit May 21-28th!!! We're super excited to be coming back! We love it here!

  7. #32

    Default

    Just booked tonight for 5/14 to 5/19. It'll be an early 10th Anniversary trip (we honeymooned at CSA) and it's our first trip back! We've had a whirlwind these past 10 years! 2 daughters and a dog, 2 growing careers, built a house and lots of travel (we just got off a Disney cruise last week).

  8. #33

    Default Honeymooning...

    Quote Originally Posted by Terra777@aol.com View Post
    I'm getting ready to book for my honeymoon may 4-9. Just trying to decide what room is best. I'm so excited!
    We will be there honeymooning from the 3-8! Congratulations!!

  9. #34

    Default

    My wife Tiffany and I will be landing april 30th leaving May 7th. We will be doing the One Love Pub Crawl May 1st, this will be our 3rd time on the pub crawl and our 8th time to swept away. We are wondering if anyone else is planning on doing the Pub Crawl that day as well? Cant wait to be back to Jamaica for a good time and some relaxation.

  10. #35

    Default Pub Crawl!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skolmiller View Post
    My wife Tiffany and I will be landing april 30th leaving May 7th. We will be doing the One Love Pub Crawl May 1st, this will be our 3rd time on the pub crawl and our 8th time to swept away. We are wondering if anyone else is planning on doing the Pub Crawl that day as well? Cant wait to be back to Jamaica for a good time and some relaxation.
    Unfortunately we won't be there at that time, but we're planning on doing the pub crawl for the first time. I've heard good things. I'm guessing it's good since this will be your 3rd time!!! We were wondering if some of the places have food too, my husband wants to try some authentic jerk chicken.
    Thanks!

  11. #36

    Default

    I personally think the best jerk is very close to CSA. There is ossies jerk centre and best in the west. They are both walking distance from the resort. The best food we've had while on the pub crawl is at Bella donnas bar and restaurant. She serves pizza and red stripe her pizza is amazing. Sounds goofy going to Jamaica and finding good pizza but it is very good.

  12. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skolmiller View Post
    I personally think the best jerk is very close to CSA. There is ossies jerk centre and best in the west. They are both walking distance from the resort. The best food we've had while on the pub crawl is at Bella donnas bar and restaurant. She serves pizza and red stripe her pizza is amazing. Sounds goofy going to Jamaica and finding good pizza but it is very good.
    Awesome!! thank you for the tips!!!! Hope you enjoy your trip!! Less than 2 months to go!

  13. #38

    Default Artium

    Quote Originally Posted by Terra777@aol.com View Post
    I'm getting ready to book for my honeymoon may 4-9. Just trying to decide what room is best. I'm so excited!
    We are there for our honeymoon too 3-8 and we booked the atrium I love that it has a hammock on the patio!

  14. #39

    Default 42 days and counting!!!

    In just 42 days we will be at swept away .... I'm not excited or anything lol👙🐚🎉

  15. #40

    Default Count down

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindy & Ron View Post
    We're happy to be there to help jump-start the new chapter in your life. Can't wait to see you guys and hang at our favorite beach bar and float in the ocean. You better work on finding us some cowboy hats lol!
    We are down to 44 days back to paradise. We will be floating on our rafts drinking Jamaican delights and enjoying the awesome island.

  16. #41

    Default

    We are booked for 5/28 - 6/4! So excited!!

  17. #42

    Default

    Anyone else going to be there between 5/21-5/28? We just confirmed our reservations for the One Love Bus Bar Crawl on the 22nd!

  18. #43

    Default

    First time. We have booked may 31st -june 7

  19. #44

    Default

    18 days and I'm packing already! Lol. Anyone else this excited??

  20. #45

    Default

    Getting closer! I can already taste the Mango&Appleton's!

  21. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dk_beal View Post
    KiwiKarren look for us when we get there!
    For sure we should meet up. Exciting it is getting closer

  22. #47

    Default

    We will be there the exact dates, too, to celebrate my husband's retirement

  23. #48

    Default

    We will be there the exact same dates, May 18 through 24, to celebrate my husband's retirement


    Quote Originally Posted by Okieislandgirl View Post
    We will be there those exact dates also!!!! We are celebrating our 40th anniversary. What date is there wedding?

  24. #49

    Default

    We will be there 5/22-5/28! First time at CSA! Can't wait!

  25. #50

    Default Countdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    We are down to 44 days back to paradise. We will be floating on our rafts drinking Jamaican delights and enjoying the awesome island.
    Tracy and I only have 11 days left. Getting close to single digits. Packing beachwear and rest of things at the cleaners. WHOOP WHOOP !!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •