Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 60

Thread: May 2016

  1. #1

    Default May 2016

    Is it too early to start a Thread for May 2016? So excited, this will be our 3rd time. Anyone else out there going in the month of May?

  2. #2

    Default

    Can't wait! We will be there the 18th-24th!! Our friends, Heather and Mark, will be with to have their beach wedding. So excited!!!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1343
Size:  84.6 KB

  3. #3

    Default

    We will be there those exact dates also!!!! We are celebrating our 40th anniversary. What date is there wedding?

  4. #4

    Default Coming home for the 8th time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Okieislandgirl View Post
    We will be there those exact dates also!!!! We are celebrating our 40th anniversary. What date is there wedding?
    We will be arriving on May11th and departing on may 19th. 162 days to go. Have several couples already booked for the same week and others to book soon.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    We will be arriving on May11th and departing on may 19th. 162 days to go. Have several couples already booked for the same week and others to book soon.
    Hi Wayne! We haven't booked yet but will definitely be doing it shortly. I will just be happy to have a count-down to be watching

  6. #6

    Default Booked

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindy & Ron View Post
    Hi Wayne! We haven't booked yet but will definitely be doing it shortly. I will just be happy to have a count-down to be watching
    Congrats Ron and Mindy on your booking for next year in May. We are already over 50% of the folks from this year returning next. 152 days to go. Whoop Whoop!!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    Congrats Ron and Mindy on your booking for next year in May. We are already over 50% of the folks from this year returning next. 152 days to go. Whoop Whoop!!
    Thanks Wayne!!! We are looking forward to our gang reuniting in May, and looking forward to Tracy joining us

  8. #8

    Default

    The 21st

  9. #9

    Default

    The 21st

  10. #10

    Default

    Woooooo hooooo just booked our honeymoon!! May 3-8. Sooooo excited. My heart is beating a little faster!! Lol. Anyone else gonna be there during this time frame?
    See you soon. Gerta & Reed Wilson

  11. #11

    Default congrates

    Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    Congrats Ron and Mindy on your booking for next year in May. We are already over 50% of the folks from this year returning next. 152 days to go. Whoop Whoop!!
    Congratulations to Craig and Amy on your booking for May12th. Looks like the whole gang will be back plus some. FUN,FUN,FUN.

  12. #12

    Default

    We might have to take a peak. LOVE weddings on the beach. Their wedding will be one day before our anniversary.

  13. #13

    Default

    Angeleyes we will be there from the 5th- 12th So excited!!! Celebrating out 2nd anniversary, we honeymooned at CSA and just fell in love!! This will be our third trip to a couples resort and needless to say we have fallen in love and wouldnt go anywhere else!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_miller2525 View Post
    Angeleyes we will be there from the 5th- 12th So excited!!! Celebrating out 2nd anniversary, we honeymooned at CSA and just fell in love!! This will be our third trip to a couples resort and needless to say we have fallen in love and wouldnt go anywhere else!
    I can't wait. We are doing a trash the dress photo shoot while we are down there too. I have always wanted to visit Jamaica so needless to say I'm super excited!! I'll buy you a drink when you get there! Lol

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    Congratulations to Craig and Amy on your booking for May12th. Looks like the whole gang will be back plus some. FUN,FUN,FUN.
    OK kids we now have 117 days to go. Getting very close to double digits. Whoo Hooo!

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    OK kids we now have 117 days to go. Getting very close to double digits. Whoo Hooo!
    Yep, it will be here before we know it. Weather here is too cold for my liking so can't wait for warm days on the beach at Swept Away!!!!

  17. #17

    Default

    We've just booked our CSA trip from 5/24 until 5/29, after we renew our vows at CSS. Looking forward to seeing old friends as well as meeting new ones when we come home. Only 123 days and counting.
    Rich and Mindy
    CN 2002, 2003
    CSA 2003, 2004, 2008, 2011, 2013
    CSS 2009

  18. #18

    Default

    May 5th to the 12th! Our 4th visit! Cannot wait!!

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJPUGS View Post
    May 5th to the 12th! Our 4th visit! Cannot wait!!
    so exciting isn't it! Time just isn't moving fast enough... Of course come the 3rd I'm gonna want it to slooooowwwww waaaaayy doooowwwn. Lol

  20. #20

    Default

    10th to the 17th for us and we're celebrating our 4th anniversary (married 5/16/12 at CSA). We're SO excited! It's our first time back to CSA since the wedding. Since then we've been to CN and CSS. We loved CSS, but CSA is still our favorite. CN was too cramped for us. We like how at CSS and especially at CSA, you can find secluded places where there is no one else around.

    I was just looking at the 2017 specials and thinking/dreaming too. I'd love to do the premiere beach front suite for our 5th anniversary (we were in one right before they were their own category for our wedding), but hold cow they are expensive now! A week will run us about (if not a little more) then we paid for 10 nights in 2012.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013
    CSA - May 2016
    CSS - May 2017

  21. #21

    Default Double digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindy & Ron View Post
    Yep, it will be here before we know it. Weather here is too cold for my liking so can't wait for warm days on the beach at Swept Away!!!!
    Wow we have 90 days to go today. Started this journey a few months ago. I have a new vacation planned and starting a new chapter in my life and can't wait to go back to Swept Away and get my new life started. But I will also be seeing some friends there that have walked with me through it all. I thank you all and you know who you are and can't wait to get together again and get, ( ire!)

  22. #22

    Default

    And....just booked May 2017 at CSS. What the heck...right?
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013
    CSA - May 2016
    CSS - May 2017

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    Wow we have 90 days to go today. Started this journey a few months ago. I have a new vacation planned and starting a new chapter in my life and can't wait to go back to Swept Away and get my new life started. But I will also be seeing some friends there that have walked with me through it all. I thank you all and you know who you are and can't wait to get together again and get, ( ire!)
    We're happy to be there to help jump-start the new chapter in your life. Can't wait to see you guys and hang at our favorite beach bar and float in the ocean. You better work on finding us some cowboy hats lol!

  24. #24

    Default

    We are at CSA for the first time May 27 thru June 4. Any one else there at this time we would love to meet and get to know you.

  25. #25

    Default

    We are booked for May 25- June 1. This will be our second time staying at CSA, however it has been over 7 years since we last visited.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •