Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: May 2016

Hybrid View

Default May 2016

Is it too early to start a Thread for May 2016? So excited, this will be our 3rd time. Anyone else out there going in the month of May?

Can't wait! We will be there the 18th-24th!! Our friends, Heather and Mark, will be with to have their beach wedding. So excited!!!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1352
Size:  84.6 KB

We will be there those exact dates also!!!! We are celebrating our 40th anniversary. What date is there wedding?

Default Coming home for the 8th time.

Quote Originally Posted by Okieislandgirl View Post
    We will be there those exact dates also!!!! We are celebrating our 40th anniversary. What date is there wedding?
    We will be arriving on May11th and departing on may 19th. 162 days to go. Have several couples already booked for the same week and others to book soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    We will be arriving on May11th and departing on may 19th. 162 days to go. Have several couples already booked for the same week and others to book soon.
    Hi Wayne! We haven't booked yet but will definitely be doing it shortly. I will just be happy to have a count-down to be watching

Default Booked

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy & Ron View Post
    Hi Wayne! We haven't booked yet but will definitely be doing it shortly. I will just be happy to have a count-down to be watching
    Congrats Ron and Mindy on your booking for next year in May. We are already over 50% of the folks from this year returning next. 152 days to go. Whoop Whoop!!

The 21st

We might have to take a peak. LOVE weddings on the beach. Their wedding will be one day before our anniversary.

The 21st

Woooooo hooooo just booked our honeymoon!! May 3-8. Sooooo excited. My heart is beating a little faster!! Lol. Anyone else gonna be there during this time frame?
    See you soon. Gerta & Reed Wilson

We will be there the exact dates, too, to celebrate my husband's retirement

We will be there the exact same dates, May 18 through 24, to celebrate my husband's retirement

Quote Originally Posted by Okieislandgirl View Post

Would love to meet up with you guys and at least introduce ourselves!! Are you on FaceBook?

Quote Originally Posted by jnbdgriese View Post
    We will be there the exact same dates, May 18 through 24, to celebrate my husband's retirement
    We would like to meet up with you and at least introduce ourselves and say Hi. Are you a member of Facebook? And if so, are you a member of the group "Couples Swept Away"?

Yes, we are on FB. We are also the Couples Romance Rewards members. This is the 2nd time we visit CSA. We will arrive early afternoon on May 18 and depart on May 24. My husband just retired a week ago, I have retired over 6 years, and we have been married almost 36 years. Hope to meet up with you guys while we are there

Angeleyes we will be there from the 5th- 12th So excited!!! Celebrating out 2nd anniversary, we honeymooned at CSA and just fell in love!! This will be our third trip to a couples resort and needless to say we have fallen in love and wouldnt go anywhere else!

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_miller2525 View Post
    Angeleyes we will be there from the 5th- 12th So excited!!! Celebrating out 2nd anniversary, we honeymooned at CSA and just fell in love!! This will be our third trip to a couples resort and needless to say we have fallen in love and wouldnt go anywhere else!
    I can't wait. We are doing a trash the dress photo shoot while we are down there too. I have always wanted to visit Jamaica so needless to say I'm super excited!! I'll buy you a drink when you get there! Lol

It's gonna be a great week!!

We've just booked our CSA trip from 5/24 until 5/29, after we renew our vows at CSS. Looking forward to seeing old friends as well as meeting new ones when we come home. Only 123 days and counting.
    Rich and Mindy
    CN 2002, 2003
    CSA 2003, 2004, 2008, 2011, 2013
    CSS 2009

May 5th to the 12th! Our 4th visit! Cannot wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJPUGS View Post
    May 5th to the 12th! Our 4th visit! Cannot wait!!
    so exciting isn't it! Time just isn't moving fast enough... Of course come the 3rd I'm gonna want it to slooooowwwww waaaaayy doooowwwn. Lol

I agree! We will be there before you know it and planning our next visit!

Getting closer! I can already taste the Mango&Appleton's!

Quote Originally Posted by Angeleyes View Post
    so exciting isn't it! Time just isn't moving fast enough... Of course come the 3rd I'm gonna want it to slooooowwwww waaaaayy doooowwwn. Lol
    Only days to go! We can't wait! See you on the beach!-Jimmy and Darcy

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 269
Size:  70.1 KB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast