Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

[QUOTE=Murtle;271459]I'm thinking that going to SSB with your husband may be catastrophic for your relationship. Don't go.

Sure, you'll find the odd perfect 10 on SSB (both male and female) but the youngsters, with firm everything, tend to hang around the main beach and the main pool as they actually think that nakedness is a bit 'eeeeeuuuuwwww, gross!'.

I think that's because when we were kids in the 60s and 70s we were forced to take showers after gym class, so we got used to being naked with a group of people. I'm not sure that's been the case for the past 20 years or so. Most younger guys I see cover up in the health club locker room - I don't, because I just don't care what people see or think. It's how I grew up.

If your feelings are even close to what you say, you should absolutely avoid AN and probably the main beach too for all the reasons others have mentioned.

Here's a thought though. He's a healthy man. He will look. Worry if you don't see him looking, because that means he's being sneaky about it. My wife will point out pretty ladies because we are secure in our relationship and she knows I'm just as likely to look at a hot car as a hot woman. I'm not test driving either one....just looking.

So travelin' grl, what happened? Did you visit SSB? Did you? And what was the corollary? I am guessing that you thought better of it and stuck to the main beach but would love to hear otherwise. If you did try the AN section perhaps you could visit the 'feedback after your vacation' thread here and let us know how you fared. I am sure that there are a lot of seasoned AN'ers on these forums (forae?) who would love to know that there is a new convert, esp one with jealousy issues that have been overcome.

It is true though, that, where jealousy is concerned, there could be more of a problem with sexy swimwear being flaunted on the man beach and to be honest, both men and women will look a lot more at a beautiful clothed person than a beautiful naked one but then beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. Have you never found yourself looking at a well put together lady thinking about her clothes and her figure? I see this so often, women often stare and judge other women more than men do. It has never been the obvious ones that attracted me throughout my life but luckily I need look no more as I bagged a goodie! Good luck to you and your SO and let's hope you have a good tale to tell, however it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Questor View Post
    If your feelings are even close to what you say, you should absolutely avoid AN and probably the main beach too for all the reasons others have mentioned.

Here's a thought though. He's a healthy man. He will look. Worry if you don't see him looking, because that means he's being sneaky about it. My wife will point out pretty ladies because we are secure in our relationship and she knows I'm just as likely to look at a hot car as a hot woman. I'm not test driving either one....just looking.
    I am so with you on the car thing Questor! A nice F-Type Jag or, as happened yesterday here in London, a sweet Mustang passes by will grab my attention much more quickly than a pretty lady I think there may be something wrong with me.....

I have discovered something about SSB vs. main pool - guys usually are looking at the skimpy bathing suits and imagining what's under it while at SSB "there it is" and done (no more wondering). What we discovered this year was the many amazing people that we met at SSB - to us the various shapes, ages, and personalities make everyone perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanbound View Post
    I have discovered something about SSB vs. main pool - guys usually are looking at the skimpy bathing suits and imagining what's under it while at SSB "there it is" and done (no more wondering). What we discovered this year was the many amazing people that we met at SSB - to us the various shapes, ages, and personalities make everyone perfect!
    Agreed. It's that little bit of imagining that makes it sexy. Remove that and it's just no wet bathing suit.

2 months gone by and no response from travln'gil? Wonder how it turned out? Hopefully Good!

Thankfully my wife knows I couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a gold card... soooo.... no issues here.

But seriously, insecurity and jealousy are poison to a relationship. If you honestly can't trust each other then the problems are far deeper than a trip to a nude beach. Approach with caution!
    You both need to be comfortable. If she tries she will probably learn very quickly there there is not an issue. But if that she doesn't .... I wouldn't try to force her to the nude beach.

If you are finding yourself jealous or your spouse is I doubt the answer is in the scriptures...you have a problem and better you sort things out before you go to an AN beach or simply don't go.

I whole mindset of those of us who embrace the AN experience is "nobody cares" so if you find yourself in the situation where you care who looks at your spouse, perhaps take a pass on the whole AN thing. That mentality doesn't match up well with the philosophy of the unclothed, but I doubt you'll find that referenced in the bible.

So has anyone heard how things played out for Travln Girl?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2